01/26/2022 Update: Most things are up and running at Walt Disney World again. While we’re waiting on some stragglers, they’re few and far between, so we won’t be updating this post going forward. To get the latest on any and all Disney Parks and Resort reopening dates (or closing dates, yikes), subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
A quick and easy list of what’s currently open and scheduled to open at Walt Disney World (WDW).
With so many reopening dates getting thrown out by Disney Parks, it can be difficult to sort out what is opened and when. Here’s a list to help you keep track of all the important Disney dates.
Post COVID-19 Reopening Dates at Walt Disney World
Is your favorite resort open yet? For the first time in forever, yes! Most of the Disney World resorts have reopened and are currently following COVID-19 protocols as directed. Here is a list of when your favorite resorts reopened the doors.
WDW Parks and Entertainment
All four WDW theme parks have reopened following the 2020 pandemic. Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom reopened on July 11, 2021. Hollywood Studios and EPCOT reopened on July 15, 2021.
Blizzard Beach reopened on March 7, 2021, and Typhoon Lagoon reopened on January 22, 2022. However, these parks switch off for annual maintenance so check for your vacation dates to see which one will be open.
Tips for Your Next Trip:
- Your Guide to Genie+
- Here’s What you need to know about ParkPass
- New Advance Dining Reservation procedures
- Extra Magic Hours have officially been retired
WDW Resort Reopening Dates
- Reopened March 22, 2021: Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Reopened September 16, 2021: Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Reopened November 1, 2020: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Reopened August 26, 2021: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge — Jambo House (non-DVC)
- Reopened May 30, 2021: Disney’s Beach Club Resort (non-DVC)
- Reopened July 2, 2021: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn (non-DVC)
- Reopened July 29, 2020: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Reopened July 10, 2020: Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Reopened October 16, 2020: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Reopened June 2, 2020: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Reopened September 21, 2020: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Reopened July 19, 2021: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Reopened July 10, 2020: Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Reopened October 28, 2021: Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Reopened October 14, 2021: Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Reopened June 6, 2021: Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Reopened August 24, 2020: Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Resorts Reopening Soon at Disney World
- March 31, 2022: Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort (delayed from December 9, 2021 date)
Post COVID-19 Reopening Dates at Disneyland Resort
- Reopened April 29, 2021: Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Reopened April 30, 2021: Disneyland Park
- Reopened April 30, 2021: Disney’s California Adventure Park
- Reopened May 28, 2021: Disney Vacation Club Villas at Grand Californian
- Reopened June 4, 2021: Avengers Campus
- Reopened June 15, 2021: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Reopened June 27, 2021: Downtown Disney District
- Reopened July 2, 2021: Disneyland Hotel
Disney Cruise Line
During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, Disney Cruise Line Sailings were suspended through June 2021, with Disney Magic European sailings through Sept. 18, 2021. All four ships are on the sea again and sailing, and the Disney Wish will officially set sail on June 9, 2022.
Bookings are open to the general public. Here are the rates and how to book your cruise.
Adventures By Disney
Per Adventures by Disney, “The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members remains a top priority for our team at Adventures by Disney. Adventures by Disney is continuing to assess future travel operations on a destination-by-destination basis.”
Bookings are open for 2022 Adventures By Disney itineraries.
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.
Helpful guides for visiting WDW
- How to use Mobile Order
- Masks are no longer required in outdoor areas, physical distancing is being reduced, and temperature checks have been eliminated
- Where to Find Every Character Cavalcade in the Parks
- Learn about the return of the Park Hopper Option
That’s it, just a simple list to help you follow along. We will be updating this list as more developments come to light! Bookmark this page and check back whenever the calendar looks overwhelming.
If you are nervous about health and safety measures at the Disney Parks, check out what Disney has proposed to put in place at our home park of Walt Disney World. This could help you to know what to expect at parks around the world.