Preview all the Christmas Snacks at Disney World in 2020
Sure, it’s a bit early, but I think we can all agree that in 2020, we need a little Christmas. Haul out the holly—the Disney World Christmas snacks will be here to soothe us all before you know it.
Starting November 6th, expect all of these whimsical treats to magically appear at Walt Disney World.
There are a few snack details on Disney Parks Blog, but we got the scoop on each snack, and will be adding to this list! Here is your complete guide to the treats and where to find them!
Novelty Snack Souvenirs
We have just a few details so far on novelty snack souvenirs like straw clips, collectible sippers, and character popcorn buckets. We will update as soon as 2020 information becomes available!
- Mickey Glow ball–(Available at various locations) Find this glow souvenir atop the Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate at various locations in Hollywood Studios. We think this would be a cute little addition to the Christmas tree! Want to see it glowing in action? Check out our full review of this drink and souvenir.
- Olaf Glow Figure–(Available at Rosie’s All–American Café at Hollywood Studios) When you buy the Olaf’s Snow Flurry cupcake, you’ll get this little guy as a bonus! See cupcake details below.
- Green Jingle Bell Sipper–($17.03, available at Anaheim Produce at Hollywood Studios) This sipper is a green version of the red jingle bell sipper that debuted last year. It lights up, really jingles when you shake it, and is some serious holiday outfit bling when hung from your neck. This sipper comes with frozen lemonade inside when purchased. Worth the price? Here are too many reasons why we love it.
- Mickey and Minnie Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket–(Available at popcorn carts at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom) This popcorn bucket is huge, and lights up at night! This isn’t just a cute vessel for our favorite salty snack—it can also be used as a Christmas decoration around the house! If this looks familiar, there was a green tree version of this last year with just Mickey.
- Holiday Base Popcorn Bucket – (Various popcorn carts throughout the park) We have here a photo of the 2019 popcorn bucket, but this year’s design may be different. We’ll update as soon as we see the new buckets on November 6th!
Magic Kingdom Christmas Treats
There will be no Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year, but you know what that means… just like with the cancellation of the Halloween party, we’ll get to enjoy the specialty snacks every day at Magic Kingdom, no party ticket required!
All snacks are available Nov. 6th to Dec. 30th unless otherwise noted.
- Twice Upon a Cupcake – ($5.99, Available at Main Street Bakery) This vanilla cupcake has a confetti Christmas tree cake on top! Try your best to cut it in half as neatly as this promo photo to see that hidden Mickey inside! This cupcake looks monstrous, so you might be surprised to see how much we like it. See if it’s worth the price to you: Here are photos and our full review.
- Let it Snow Taco – ($5.29, Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe) Yes, it’s a Christmas taco, but stay with us here. Salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse fill a sugar cookie that is working this Christmas as a taco shell. Worth the price? Check out our full review for photos of the inside.. and a tip for trying to eat this!
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros – ($6.19, Available at Westward Ho) Last year we had simple churros with green and red sprinkles… this year, Chip and Dale have really plussed the churro! Apple pie filling and chocolate chips top gingerbread churros this year. Worth the price? Check out photos and our full review.
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll—($6.49, Available at Main Street Bakery) We are predicting that this classic will be back! It’s your favorite warm bakery snack with a chocolate Christmas Mickey ears and red and green icing. Enough for two! Worth the price? See close-up photos and our full review.
- An Orange Bird Christmas ($5.99, Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace)—This was a party-exclusive treat last year. This citrus almond cream cake site under orange-scented white chocolate mousse, which is filled with orange curd. Orange bird’s face is made of white chocolate and his leaves are buttercream icing. See photos of the inside, and our full review here.
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float ($6.49, Available at Aloha Isle)–Replacing the Cherry Pistachio offering last year, this treat features pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament. Worth the price? Check out additional photos and our full review.
While most of the holiday selections for EPCOT will happen during the Festival of the Holidays, we do have one new favorite to share at this time:
- Spiked Frozen Apple Pie – (Available at Block & Hans now – Dec. 31) This holiday treat is debuting ahead of the rest of the Christmas snacks: It’s available right now until December 31st. This refreshing drink is Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine, sure to warm your bones, with Minute Maid apple juice and cinnamon.
Festival of the Holidays will start on November 27th this year.
All selections available Nov. 6th through Jan. 4th, unless otherwise noted.
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – ($9.49, $5.49 without the glow cube, Available at PizzeRizzo, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All–American Café) It’s a deluxe hot chocolate situation, here. We’ve got frozen salted caramel hot chocolate with a souvenir Mickey glow ball among green sugar sprinkles, marshmallows, and a chocolate drizzle. Worth the Price? Check out our full review.
- Mickey’s Holiday Cookie – (Available at ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All–American Café) For a simple holiday cookie with a kick, try this vanilla butter cookie topped with white chocolate and festival sugar snowflakes.
- Holiday Whoopie Pie – ($4.99, Available at The Trolley Car Café and Backlot Express) Enough for two! This red velvet whoopie pie is filled with a sweet cream cheese icing. Worth the price? See our full review of the whoopie pie.
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry – (Available at Rosie’s All–American Café) A souvenir Olaf glow bauble tops this yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream, and snow flurry sugar sprinkles.
We have listed them in order of appearance this year. These desserts at Animal Kingdom will be available on specific dates, so be sure to note the dates below!
- Tree of Life Cupcake – ($5.99, available at Restaurantosaurus Now-?) This cupcake features pumpkin cake with cream cheese filling, topped with cinnamon buttercream icing, fondant pumpkins, and a chocolate Tree of Life. Worth the Price? Read our review and see photos of the inside here.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich – ($6.99, Available at Dino–Bite Snacks Nov. 1–30) Get this one before November is over! This pumpkin cookie sandwich has vanilla ice cream in between and sports cute fall sprinkles. Worth the price? See photos of this snack and our full review.
- Menagerie Cupcake – (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus Dec. 1–30) December brings this cute gingerbread cupcake topped with cream cheese frosting and a white chocolate bear.
- Santa Mickey Mousse – (Available at Creature Comforts Dec. 1– Jan. 2) Mickey Mouse? No, Mickey Mousse! This white chocolate peppermint mousse dome sits on a brownie and is topped with snowflake sprinkles and chocolate Mickey ears.
- White–Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse – (Available at Satu’li Canteen Dec. 20 – Jan. 2) Sati’li Canteen always has our holiday-themed mousse! This year, it’s chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse topped with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles.
2020 Christmas Snacks at Disney World
Most of the Christmas snacks listed here will be available from November 6th through the end of December, but take note of all the dates listed above, because some of these snacks are only available for a limited time during the season.
To make sure your snacks at Disney World are worth the price, tuned in to our upcoming reviews. Want to know when we review one of these snacks? Sign up for our newsletter.