Our 2020 Festival of the Holidays guide has the snacks, entertainment, and events laid out.
The 2020 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays celebrates the sounds, sights, and tastes of winter celebrations around the world. This is your complete guide to the 2020 Festival of the Holidays. We are breaking down the info as soon as it is released by Disney Parks.
2020 Festival of the Holidays Dates
- November 27th to December 31st, 2020
In 2019, the festival hours were from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. These hours included shops, food booths, and scheduled entertainment.
In 2020, we may see shorter hours due to park capacity and health and safety considerations. Stay tuned for details!
2020 Festival of the Holidays Food Booths
In 2019, there were 13 food booths at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays.
This year, 16 Holiday Table booths will be serving up traditional dishes from the winter holiday celebrated in the country of origin.
Confirmed 2020 Food Booths:
- Holiday Sweets and Treats
- Citrus Blossom (NEW)
- Festival Favorites (NEW)
- Holiday Hearth (NEW)
- Mele Kalikimaka (NEW)
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico)
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China)
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany)
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy)
- American Holiday Table (America)
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan)
- Sapphire Holiday Kitchen (Morocco)
- L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen
- Le Marche De Noel Holiday Kitchen (France)
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada)
Feast of the Three Kings will not be returning this year.
Food Booth Menus: Click here for an ad-free list of all the menus at the 2020 Festival of the Holidays
Additional Food Locations:
- Funnel Cake
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a new holiday classic: Sweet Potato Casserole Funnel Cake.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus the tasty Caramel Tinsel Latte and Donut for the holidays.
- Refreshment Outpost
Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Warm Brown Sugar Stuffed Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)
- Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum.
2020 Food Reviews
Want to know which foods are worth the money and which you can skip?
We’ll have reporter reviews of this year’s Festival of the Holidays food and drink on each of our Festival menu pages. We give honest reviews because we buy the food ourselves! And even if we don’t personally like the taste, we can try to recommend who would enjoy those flavors.
Covid-19 Restrictions in 2020
- Candlelight Processional has been paused
- Fireworks spectaculars will be paused
- Storytellers have been paused
- Character Greetings continue to be paused, cavalcades will continue
- Some performances have been paused (Details coming soon!)
- Eating and drinking should be done while standing still
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking
- Guests must maintain a 6-foot distance from other parties
Health and Safety Tip: Scout out your spot to “pull over” to eat your booth food selections before you receive your food. That way, you can make a beeline for your out-of-the-way spot and get to eating!
2020 Festival of the Holidays Entertainment
Entertainment is going to look a bit different this year at Festival of the Holidays, but rest assured that Disney will provide lots of traditional sounds and sights while keeping a safe distance.
- America Gardens Theater: Voices of Liberty will be performing carols at the
- America Gardens Theater: Mariachi Cobre will perform Las Posadas, a celebration of Mexican holiday customs
- Canada Pavilion: The JAMMitors will be on Mill Stage to get everyone rocking around the Christmas tree
- World ShowPlace: Inside, JOYFUL! returns with gospel, R&B, and holiday sounds
- The Candlelight Processional has been canceled for 2020, in the interest of avoiding crowds
- Storytellers have been paused
- Character cavalcades will continue throughout Festival of the Holidays
- Stage shows that encourage gathering crowds will be paused this year
No Storytellers at Festival of the Holidays
Once you have traditional food in-hand, take a stroll to discover the culture and traditions of Festival of the Holidays. The storytellers and traditional music are the perfect accompaniment to your hot chocolate.
We loved the Storytellers at the 2019 Festival of the Holidays but for safety reasons, they won’t be returning this year.
Holiday Promenades at Festival of the Holidays
This year, our favorite characters will be donning their holiday best and strolling on by to keep a safe and healthy distance. Here are the cavalcade to expect wandering through World Showcase:
- The Frozen Holiday Promenade with Queen Anna and Elsa
- Mickey and Friends Holiday World Tour starring, well, Mickey and friends
- Santa Clause will be cheering ho-ho-ho in a special horse-drawn tour around World Showcase
In a continuing effort to maintain social distancing, these cavalcades do not have set times.
Listen for a sudden change in music while in the park… that means they are on their way!
Festival of the Holidays Cookie Stroll
The cookie stroll is officially BACK for 2020! Disney Parks Blog confirmed that this sweet scavenger hunt is happening again this year.
We did the Cookie Stroll, and we have photos of every single cookie this year!
During the hunt, guests will try five traditional cookies from all over World Showcase.
If you get all five, then the sixth cookie is free! Now that’s the kind of activity we can get behind. Check out what that free cookie looks like.
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition
It’s “That Time of Year” as guests look for Olaf all around World. As we know, this friendly snowman loves to learn about holiday traditions, but he’s gotten a bit lost along his way this year!
SPOILERS: Find out how to play, what each international tradition means, and where to find Olaf in each pavilion!
Disney describes the gift as “worth melting for.”
We saw what it was, and we couldn’t agree more! Check out our full review of this hunt and get all the holiday surprises answered.
2019 Festival of the Holidays
If you’ve never been to the fest, check out our 2019 overview, but keep in mind that some experiences may be altered for the health and safety of guests.
We will continue to update this post as we learn more information about the 2020 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, so stay tuned.
2020 Christmas at Disney World – Your Complete Guide to Holiday Fun
Your Complete Guide to 2020 Christmas Snacks at Disney World