Set sail with some of your favorite monsters, heroes, and toys with this brand-new immersive day aboard the Disney Fantasy.
If you’ve been waiting for an all-new one-of-a-kind experience at sea, Disney Cruise Line has your answer: Pixar Day at Sea! Guests can spend an entire day getting up close and personal with some of the most beloved Pixar characters and their stories, from Toy Story to Monsters, Inc. to The Incredibles to Finding Nemo. It’s all part of your cruise – when you book a trip aboard one of the special sailings for the Disney Fantasy from now through mid-March 2023.
What’s in store for Pixar Day at Sea? From character encounters to dance parties to themed dining, here’s a little preview!
Meet Your Favorite Pixar Characters
One of the most highly-anticipated happenings during special events at sea? It’s obviously the chance to meet characters! And no Pixar Day at Sea will really be complete without some awesome character encounters.
All day long, Guests aboard the Fantasy will have the chance to interact with their favorite Disney and Pixar pals. You can expect to see beloved characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Bo Peep from Toy Story, as well as Mike, Sulley, and Boo from Monsters, Inc. – and even Miguel from Coco and Dug and Russell from Up. Everyone’s favorite super family, The Incredibles, will also be onboard! And you may even spot Remy from Ratatouille and familiar faces from Inside Out like Joy and Sadness.
Enjoy Immersive Themed Entertainment and Activities
In addition to meeting and greeting your favorite Pixar characters, you’ll also have the opportunity to interact through immersive entertainment offerings! Pixar Day at Sea will include plenty to do and participate in – and you can take part in as much or as little as you’d like.
Here’s a sample of just some of the entertainment that’ll take place on board the Fantasy during this single day:
- Pixar Pals Celebration, a high-energy deck party extravaganza that’s totally interactive
- Crush’s Totally Awesome Pool Party, an event filled with surprise moments that occur throughout the day on the upper decks
- An Incredible Deck Party: Celebrate the Supers, which is a new nighttime spectacular that’ll get Guests involved in saving the day alongside the Incredibles
- Interactive games like Dory’s Memory Game, Inside Out Game Show, Sarge Says, Anyone Can Cook, or Monsters, Inc. Open Mike Nite
- Themed activities just for kids, like the chance to make music alongside Miguel from Coco, hang out with Ian from Onward, and build their own Forky from Toy Story 4
Try Pixar-Inspired Treats
When hunger strikes, there’ll be plenty of surprises – and fun! – in store. Pixar Day at Sea will introduce both special character dining experiences and an array of themed menus, sweet treats, and more.
Here’s a preview of some of the options that’ll be available for Guests to explore and try:
- Hey Howdy Breakfast with Woody and Friends, an all-new interactive character dining experience that’s hosted by Woody, Jesse, and Bullseye to kickstart the day with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades, and a country-inspired breakfast menu
- Pixar-themed dinner in all of the Disney Fantasy’s family dining venues
- Themed sweet treats that you can find throughout ship, including at venues like Sweet on You and in Cabanas
- A magical undersea dinner in Animator’s Palate, where Finding Nemo friends will visit and interactive conversations with Crush can take place
Book Your Cruise and Experience Pixar Day at Sea Firsthand
If you don’t want to miss out on the chance to experience Pixar Day at Sea for yourself, it’s time to book a cruise on the Disney Fantasy! This special event will be available for nine select cruises departing from January through March, 2023.
Need help planning and booking your Disney Cruise Line itinerary? Click below!