Experience the magic of Disney and art with Thomas Kinkade Studios at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts. Scroll on for details.
Are you a Thomas Kinkade fan like myself and visiting Walt Disney World during now through Feb. 21? If so, you are in luck because Thomas Kinkade Studios and their artists will be at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
How to Visit Thomas Kinkade Studios at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
Thomas Kinkade Studios can be found in the Italy Pavilion throughout the whole festival.
Thomas Kinkade Artists Dirk Wunderlich, Jenna McMullins, and Monte Moore will be making appearances, meeting fans, and personalizing art purchases. After you purchase your artwork, you can get in line to meet the artist where he/she will sign and create character sketches on the back of your purchased Thomas Kinkade Studios artwork.
Love Thomas Kinkade Studios? We interviewed Dirk Wunderlich about his experience working for the studio and focusing his talents on all things Disney. Subscribe to our monthly print magazine to get this exclusive interview in our March 2022 issue on Art and Animation.
I brought a stunning artwork of my favorite Disney Princess Mulan and asked Dirk if he would sketch Mushu on the back.
It was so special to see Dirk sketch in person, and I could not have asked for a cuter Mushu!
Dirk Wunderlich Artist Signing Schedule
Catch Dirk Wunderlich of Thomas Kinkade Studios at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts at the following times:
- Jan. 14–Jan. 17 | 11 AM to 2 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Jan. 18 | 4 PM to 8 PM
- Jan. 19 | 4 PM to 8 PM
- Jan. 20 | 12 PM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 8 PM
- Jan. 21–Jan. 22 | 11am to 2 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Jan. 23–Jan. 24 | 12 PM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Jan. 25–Jan. 26 | 4 PM to 8 PM
- Jan. 27 | 12 PM to 3 PM
- Jan. 28–Jan. 29 | 11 AM to 2 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Jan. 30–Jan. 31 | 12 PM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 1–Feb. 2 | 4 PM to 8 PM
- Feb. 3 | 11 AM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 3 | 11 AM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 4–Feb. 5 | 11 AM – 2 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 6–Feb. 7 | 12 PM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 8–Feb. 9 | 4 PM to 8 PM
- Feb. 10 | 12 PM to 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 11–Feb. 12 | 11 AM to 2 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 13–Feb 14 | 12 PM – 3 PM / 6 PM to 9 PM
- Feb. 15–Feb. 16 | 4 PM to 8 PM
- Feb. 17–Feb 21 | 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Monte Moore Artist Signing Schedule
Catch Monte Moore of Thomas Kinkade Studios at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts at the following time:
- Feb. 17–Feb. 21 | 4 PM to 9 PM
Jenna McMullins Artist Signing Schedule
Catch Jenna McMullins of Thomas Kinkade Studios at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts at the following times:
- Jan. 14–Jan. 17 | 2 PM to 6 PM
- Jan. 18–Jan. 19 | 11 AM to 4 PM
- Jan. 21–Jan. 22 | 2 PM to 6 PM
- Jan. 25–Jan. 26 | 11 AM to 4 PM
- Jan. 28–Jan. 29 | 2 PM to 6 PM
- Feb. 1–Feb. 2 | 11 AM to 4 PM
- Feb. 4–Feb. 5 | 2 PM to 6 PM
- Feb. 8–Feb. 9 | 11 AM to 4 PM
- Feb. 11–Feb. 12 | 2 PM to 6 PM
- Feb. 15–Feb. 16 | 11 AM to 4 PM
Three New Thomas Kinkade Studios Disney Paintings Unveiled
For this year’s festival, Thomas Kinkade Studios unveiled three new paintings:
- Disney Mickey and Minnie in Florida
- Disney Mickey and Minnie Candy Cane Express
- Disney Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
Dirk unveiled some new paintings to the public today, including a new one in the Passport to Adventure series: Disney Mickey and Minnie in Florida. This time Mickey, Minnie, and their friends are visiting the Florida coast. Everyone is there, including the Sensational Six, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and all the nephews!
This is the ninth painting in the Passport to Adventure series and highlights fun in the sun on the beaches of Key West. I love the addition of some animals like the manatee and young sea turtle as well as special touches from EPCOT’s festivals like the Orange Bird sipper and Spike the Bee!
The other new piece is Mickey and Minnie Candy Cane Express, and it’s so beautiful with its snow-covered streets as Mickey and his friends get ready to board the R.O.D Railroad! Dirk told us that he named it that to pay tribute to Roy Disney.
The last new piece is Disney’s Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, and it is such a vibrant and colorful piece! Young Alice stumbles upon a tea party hosted by the Mad Hatter, and all the characters of Disney Alice in Wonderland can be spotted.
Two other new pieces—The Mandalorian – Cold Pursuit and The Mandalorian – A New Direction—will be unveilrf later this festival.
Mulan Blossoms of Love
The Mulan Blossoms of Love Gallery-Wrapped Canvas is one of the beautiful pieces that can be found at Thomas Kinkade Studios during the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. This piece illuminates the romance and adventure Mulan experienced in the inimitable Kinkade “Painter of Light” styling.
There are so many details in the artwork, and I enjoy looking for all the characters from the movie. All our favorites are there, from Mushu to the adorable Cri-Kee to the friends and family who stood by as she became a hero. If you look closely at the clouds, you can also spot their ancestors looking over Mulan.
Shop various Thomas Kinkade Studios Disney srtwork from all our favorite movies and theme parks from Disney’s Dream Collection at the booth in the Italian Pavilion at EPCOT or online!
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.