As cruising begins again worldwide, Disney has been closely monitoring COVID-19 spikes and local regulations to ensure the safety of its guests. Here are the latest Disney Magic updates for fall 2021.
Disney Magic Updates: Fall 2021
Finally, the Disney Magic will pick up where it left off with 4- and 5-night sailings departing from Miami, Florida, starting Oct. 28, 2021.
That means, however, that two October Disney Magic sailings have been cancelled:
- CANCELLED: 3-night sailing on Oct. 21
- CANCELLED: 3-night sailing on Oct. 24
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to keep our site free of disrupting ads. Please consider subscribing to our print edition if you’d like to support us directly, and feel free to sign up for our free newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Walt Disney World!
If you paid in full for either of these sailings, you will get a 125% Future Cruise Credit. If you have not paid in full, you will receive a full voyage refund.
Guests traveling from the UK and EU will instead receive either a full voyage refund or a Future Cruise Credit that must be used within 14 days.
Further, any Disney Magic itineraries including Key West as a port of call through May 2022 have been modified to now exclude Key West. Instead, the Magic will sail to either Nassau or Castaway Cay.
If visiting Key West was important to you, you can move your sailing or cancel.
If you decide to move your Disney Magic sailing:
- Your voyage fare will be adjusted to reflect the new sailing you select.
- You won’t be offered an onboard credit or discount.
- Your Vacation Protection Plan will be adjusted to the new sailing.
If you decide to cancel your Disney Magicsailing:
- You will receive a full refund.
- You will not be offered a future onboard credit or discount.
- You are responsible for fees related to airfare and the Vacation Protection Plan.
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.