As cruising begins again worldwide, Disney has been closely monitoring COVID-19 spikes and local regulations to ensure the safety of its guests. Here are the latest Disney Fantasy updates for fall 2021.
Disney Fantasy Updates: Fall 2021
At long last, the Disney Fantasy will launch its 7-night+ voyages departing from Port Canaveral starting Oct. 9, 2021. However, select Disney Fantasy itineraries have been modified. Check with your Disney Travel Agent or directly with Disney if you are booked for:
- Oct. 9 7-night sailing on the Fantasy
- Oct. 30 7-night sailing on the Fantasy
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to keep our site free of disrupting ads. Please consider subscribing to our print edition if you’d like to support us directly, and feel free to sign up for our free newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Walt Disney World!
If you decide to move your Disney Fantasy sailing:
- Your voyage fare will be adjusted to reflect the new sailing you select.
- You won’t be offered an onboard credit or discount.
- Your Vacation Protection Plan will be adjusted to the new sailing.
If you decide to cancel your Disney Fantasy sailing:
- You will receive a full refund.
- You will not be offered a future onboard credit or discount.
- You are responsible for fees related to airfare and the Vacation Protection Plan.
In addition, Disney has modified the Oct. 16 Disney Fantasy 8-night sailing. The same rules apply regarding moving and cancelling. But if you decide to stay on the Oct. 16 Fantasy sailing, you’ll get a $500 non-refundable Onboard Credit per stateroom.
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.