April 10th will be a big day for the future of FastPass+. Then, several modifications will be made to this system allowing guests with much more freedom to choose the FastPass+ reservations they want and change their plans on the day with ease.
First, be sure to stay on the lookout for big changes coming, in terms of look and functionality, to the MyDisneyExperience app and system used on FastPass+ kiosks around WDW. Now, onto the specifics of the modifications we can expect to see in just a few days…
- Guests will have the option to pick 1, 2, or 3 FP+ reservations – you will not automatically be given 3.
- The MyDisneyExperience app (yes, on our phones!) will give you the option to choose additional FP+ reservations (one at a time) after your day’s previously chosen reservations have been used. These added selections can be made for a different park than where your already used selections were. (This big change was predicted HERE!)
- When you make a reservation, you’ll be able to choose an attraction and the time you’d like at the same time.
- Single reservations will be able to be canceled without canceling all selections for the day.
- Individual guests from a FastPass+ selection will be able to be removed from the reservation.
Further changes are still to come later this year – be sure to stay tuned.
Which of these FastPass+ updates will make the biggest impact on your next trip to WDW?
Learn more about FastPass+, MagicBands and all the details of MyDisneyExperience here!