Which EPCOT Festival should you choose? With four options through the year, take this quiz to find out which is best for you!
EPCOT is known for many things: exploring World Showcase, Figment, the amazing new Beacon of Magic lights on Spaceship Earth, and its four immersive delicious festivals. EPCOT has four festivals every year. Almost every month of the year, you can explore, eating and drinking festival style:
- EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is curated mid-January – mid-February
- EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival blooms March – mid-July
- EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is cooked up late July – mid-November
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is celebrated from late November – December
What You’ll Find at Each EPCOT Festival
Every festival is a feast for all of your senses. All four festivals have:
- Unique eats and drinks
- Festival passport to keep track of your festival adventures
- Scavenger hunts
- Concert series
- Festival themed decor
- Merchandise, so much so that a few festivals even have multiple collections of merchandise
- Tours and demonstrations
Which EPCOT Festival Should You Choose?
Each EPCOT festival has its own vibe, so we’ve designed this quiz to help you find out which festival you might find most magical. Grab that journal you bought on your last trip and that Mickey pen, and jot down your answers as you go through the quiz.
1. I WOULD MOST LIKE TO MEET…
A. Disney artists
B. Disney chefs
C. Disney holiday performers from around the world
D. Disney horticulturists
2. MY FAVORITE DISNEY SOUVENIR IS…
A. The art on my walls
B. In my kitchen
C. On my Christmas tree
D. In my garden
3. WHEN AT EPCOT I MOSTLY TAKE PICTURES OF…
B. Food and drinks
4. MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR TO VISIT EPCOT IS…
A. In the winter, when the weather is unpredictable but the crowds are sometimes smaller.
B. In the fall when I can have an ice-cold drink during the day and maybe something warm at night.
C. During the holidays, when everything is decorated.
D. Springtime is when all the flowers are in bloom.
5. IT WOULD BE REALLY MAGICAL TO…
A. Find unique art of Disney characters
B. Try food from 20+ countries
C. Experience holiday traditions from other countries
D. See a life-sized topiary of my favorite Disney characters
6. WHEN I’M NOT IN WORLD SHOWCASE, YOU CAN FIND ME…
A. Discovering all the little clever details around the park
B. Eating at a popcorn cart, Connections Cafe, or the Space 220 lounge
C. Picking up my personalized ornament at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
D. Living with the Land
7. MY TOP 25 MOST PLAYED SONGS IS FILLED WITH…
A. Broadway hits
B. The best of the 90s
C. Holiday classics
D. Everything from the 60s to local Florida artists
8. IT WOULD BE THE MOST FUN TO SEARCH FOR..
A. Artsy Figment
B. Foodie Remy
C. Holly, jolly traditions with Olaf
D. Spike, the friendly Honey Bee
9. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY FOOD AND DRINKS FROM…
A. Food Studios
B. Global Marketplaces
C. Holiday Kitchens
D. Outdoor Kitchens
The Results Are In…
Are you EPCOT Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine Festival, or Festival of the Holidays? Look at your answers. Which letter did you choose most often? Check out the answers below and find out which EPCOT Festival you should visit.
MOSTLY A: EPCOT Festival of the Arts
You should go to the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts! This is my favorite festival because of the clever and beautiful food and drinks and the unique art you can only see at this festival.
Definitely one of the Instagrammable festivals, at Festival of the Arts, you’ll get to:
- Jump inside chalk art of your favorite Disney films
- Hear Broadway artists belt out Disney classics at the Disney on Broadway concert series
- Taste artistic bites from the Food Studios
- See artists from around the world bring Disney stories to life in new and magical ways
- Channel your inner artist at the paint-by-number mural
- Step inside famous paintings for a portrait-worthy moment
In addition to searching for artsy Figments in the Figments Brush with the Masters scavenger hunt, look around the pavilions for hidden character art like Marie in France, Lady and the Tramp in Italy, and Peter Pan in the UK.
TIP: Make sure to go to the Princesses and Alice character meet and greets in World Showcase to find portraits that can only be seen during this festival.
MOSTLY B: EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
If you chose mostly B, bring your comfy pants because you’re eating and drinking around the world at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. There are over 25 different Global Marketplaces (aka food booths) with multiple dishes and drinks dotted around the park. You can spend all day eating and won’t try them all.
The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival features the Eat to the Beat concert series with the 80s, 90s, and 2000s music highlighted. For some, it’s like high school all over again with bands like Boyz II Men, 98˚and Tonic. You can also search for Remy, see food demonstrations, and stock up your kitchen with Disney-themed essentials like a Remy bowl, Figment Plate, or a Tiana rolling pin.
TIP: if you don’t love big crowds, avoid the festival Thursday nights through the weekends. EPCOT tends to feel more like a pub area of a college town than a theme park on those nights.
EPCOT Festival of the Holidays Menus 2022 Booths, and Reviews!
MOSTLY C: EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
Throw on your best ugly Christmas Sweater because you should go to the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. This festival definitely feels like the most wonderful time of the year with:
- Festive tastes from around the world at the Holiday Kitchens
- A holly jolly sugar-high on the Holiday Cookie Stroll
- Touching celebrity narration and carols during the Candlelight Processional
- Visits from a variety of holiday figures from around the world, including Father Christmas in the UK, La Befana in Italy, and the Hannukah Storyteller Zachary
- Searching for what makes it that time of year with Olaf in the Olaf’s Holiday Traditional Expedition Scavenger Hunt
- Sounds of the Season, from a variety of live musical performances, including Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre, and more
- A winter wonderland on the Guardians of the Galaxy and Living with the Land holiday overlays
- So much holiday merchandise to deck your halls
Tip: Check out the Spaceship Earth Beacon of Magic before you leave the park. It’s the perfect thing to see before snuggling up in your bed with visions of magical lights dancing in your head.
EPCOT Festival of the Holidays Menus 2022 Booths, and Reviews!
MOSTLY D: EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
If you chose mostly D, hug your plants goodbye and head to the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival. Be ready to see EPCOT bursting with blooms. This is definitely the most colorful time of the year at the park and the perfect setting to just wander and stop to smell the flowers.
If you love searching for stuff, this festival has you covered! At Flower and Garden, be ready to:
- Search for Spike the Friendly Honey Bee among all the blooms in the scavenger hunt
- See how many of your favorite characters you can find in topiary form
- Go on an egg hunt during the EPCOT Egg-Stravganza Easter Egg Hunt around Easter time
- Hunt for the perfect plants, garden gear, and flower themed souvenirs from the various merchandise collections. In 2023 there were five: Orange Bird, Snow White, Figment, general festival, and Annual Passholder.
- Channel your inner botanist and see how many different plants you can identify. Make sure to see the gorgeous flowers near Donald’s meet and greet in Mexico.
- Find your favorite band in the Garden Rocks concert series
- Explore all the fresh, flavorful bites and sips at the Outdoor Kitchens
- Relax as butterflies float by at Butterfly Landing
Tip: Look in all directions at Flower and Garden. You never know when you might see tiny flowers in the train set near Germany or a topiary on top of a building. See what’s in bloom in our 2023 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival guide.
Can’t make the EPCOT festival the quiz suggests? Hakuna Matata! Every festival is magical, and now you have something to add to your Disney wish list.