We have a quick WDW news update for you this week! There are a few big stories here that you won’t want to miss if you plan on staying current with all that’s going on ‘around the world!’
- Have you been waiting for the new interactive queue at Peter Pan’s Flight? The wait is over!
- Garden Rocks Concert Series begins in March at EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. Am I the only one extremely excited for the performer from March 27-29?
- There is even more news about the Frozen/Norway Pavilion scenario!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Trolly Car Cafe (an upcoming Starbucks location) is coming along! (And, in other Starbucks/Disney related news, the long awaited “You Are Here” collection mugs for Disney Parks in Orlando and Anaheim were unveiled this week).
- The Sorcerer’s Hat continues to be slowly dismantled. Take a look at the most recent photos here.
- There has been an official announcement by Disney disclosing the stores that will be coming to The Landing at Disney Springs!
Which piece of WDW news is most exciting to you this week?
By Danny McBride I’m from Long Island, New York and I’ve visited The Walt Disney World Resort 51 times since the year I was born, 1995. I am a social media contributor to WDW Magazine and Dad’s Guide to WDW. My lifelong dream is to work for The Walt Disney Company. My favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion, and my favorite hotel is Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!