This week in Walt Disney World News: Pandora – The World of AVATAR is open and the crowds are there to prove it! Relive the dedication ceremony and learn to speak Na’vi!
Relive the Pandora – The World of AVATAR Dedication Ceremony. Did you see the live dedication ceremony for Pandora – The World of AVATAR? Relive some of the excitement through the magic portal Dad has provided for you.
Learn to speak Na’vi! The cool, new, hip thing to do is learn to speak Na’vi. You can fit in while visiting Pandora, or just impress your friends. Check out the official website to learn the intergalactic language. It’s incredibly detailed!
Closings and Renovations – May
- The Hall of Presidents will be closed until June 29th to make room for the new president.
- Stitch’s Great Escape is a seasonal attraction. Check your park map or My Disney Experience for date specific openings.
- Animal Hospital and Veterinary Treatment room at Rafiki’s Planet Watch will be closed until mid-June.
- The Roaring Fork and Trout Pass Pool Bar at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will be closed until summer 2017.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort will have room and Convention Center refurbishments through 2017.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be undergoing refurbishments until sometime in 2018. The renovations will close Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post. Other food options will be available during this time.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will undergo refurbishments through late 2018.
Don’t forget, closures are subject to change without notice. If you have your heart set on an attraction, be sure to check before you go. Also, check the parks for changes the day of your arrival.
Weather at WDW
Highs of 98°F / Lows of 68°F
Sun, Partial Cloud