If you are like me you love having cool Disney pictures on your desktop, laptop and phone. Do you practically live on your devices? I know I do.
Follow these 5 simple steps to download and install these exclusive images:
- Select your image: browse the images below to select the picture you want to use as your new device wallpaper.
- Select your screen size: choose the image size closest to your screen resolution: If you’re not sure, use this link to find out your screen size!
- Download the appropriate file.
- Install on your device: the image will download to your device as any picture would, and you can proceed to install it as your wallpaper as you would with any other picture. Need help? Click on one of the following devices for a tutorial: Windows Mac iPad iPhone Android
- Enjoy! (And don’t forget to check back each month for a new design!)
These pictures come from The Best of WDW – Volume 1 – get your copy at our Store.
This month our picture comes from One Man’s Dream
Click on the size that best fits your device below and you’ll be able to download the wallpaper.
This month we take a trip to Tomorrowland.
This month we visit Paris.
This one isn’t actually in The Best of WDW – Volume 1 but it’s a cool Christmas picture so we thought it would be appropriate.
January takes a trip over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the Pixar section.
Time to jump back in time at Animal Kingdom
My Disney Experience and FastPass+
This month we head West!
How about a little fireworks over Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
Take a look at the sun before you plunge into the Sacred Mountain.
This is the month we celebrate America!
This month we head to Adventureland.