Our EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 Guide is your quick reference to take you to all of our in-depth festival coverage. Bon appetit!
Planning your upcoming trip to this year’s Food and Wine Festival? Here is your all-access guide to everything Food and Wine 2022.
Even though we’re still taking a break from food and wine seminars this year, there is plenty to do at food and wine other than eating and drinking and drinking around the world.
From what to eat to the hot new 2022 festival merch available we have the inside scoop. In this guide you will find:
- Cost of Food and Wine & How to Save
- Food and Wine 2022 Merch
- What to Eat at the Festival
- Complete Food Booth Menus and Reviews
- Eat to the Beat Concert Schedule
- How to Play Remy’s Scavenger Hunt
- Guide to Emile’s Fromage Montage
- Cheapest and Most Expensive Food and Drink
- Best Food and Drink Pairings at the Fest
EPCOT Food and Wine Cost
Many people may think that you need a separate ticket to go to the Food and Wine Festival but as long as you have a ticket to the park you’re in! The festival is spread throughout EPCOT so it would be rather difficult to separate it.
That being said, the Food and Wine Fest can get to be expensive when you’re chowing down and drinking around the world! Here are the most expensive items at the fest and the least expensive items so you can plan your treat budget accordingly!
Least Expensive Picks:
- Maple Cheesecake – Refreshment Port, $4.50
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup with Pretzel Roll – Canada, $5.75 🧀
- Apple Crumble Tart – Appleseed Orchard, $4.75
- Pão de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread) – Brazil, $4.75 🧀
- Pistachio Cake – Tangierine Cafe, $4.75
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – Greece, $4.75 🧀
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese – The Alps, $5.00 🧀
- Rocky Road Chocolate Cake – Flavors From Fire, $4.25
- BBQ Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese Dip – Swanky Saucy Swine, $4.50 🧀
Most Expensive PIcks:
- Braised Beef Poutine – Refreshment Port, $9.50
- Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada, $9.25
- Gnocchi di Patate – Italy, $9.00
- Takoyaki – Japan, $8.50
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies – Australia, $8.25
- Tostada de Barbacoa – Mexico, $8.00
- Orange Blossom Panna Cotta – Italy, $8.00
- Fry Flight – Fry Basket, $7.50
- Dandan Noodles – China, $8.25
Here is our complete guide to the Most Expensive Foods at Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the Most Expensive Drinks at the Fest, too! Since these are pricier, we’ve laid out lots of reviews and information to help you make smart budget decisions.
The cost of food and wine is completely up to you. It is absolutely possible to do food and wine on a budget or ball out if you’re trying to eat all the snacks!
Food and Wine 2022 Merch
There are five different festival merch themes this year at the fest. All merch collections have new exclusive pins and unique ornaments! These include:
1. Festival Event Logo Collection
If you believe that “Food Brings The World Together,” make a bee-line for the Event Logo Collection.
You can find this saying sprawled across various shirts, wine glasses (stemless and stemmed), Corkcicles tumblers, coasters, and serving boards for all your Charcuterie needs! There is also an adorable Disney snack print available on a button-up shirt and Mickey ears. If you love a useful souvenir (especially one that will help you in the kitchen) this is your 2022 merch collection.
2. Chef Mickey Mouse & Chef Minnie Mouse Collection
Love the new Mickey Mouse Cartoons? Then you will love this merch collection! The merch items include an apron with a Chef Mickey print, a plate meant specifically for pizza slices, kitchen towels, shirts, a magnet, an AirPods case, and even designer Dooney and Bourke bags all decorated with adorable Chef Minnie and Mickeys!
3. Princess Tiana Collection
I know everyone is excitedly anticipating the opening of the new Princess and the Frog ride at Magic Kingdom. In the meantime, you can express your love for Tiana with this awesome merch collection! This collection includes various kitchen utensils such as a rolling pin with Tiana’s face printed on it. There is also a green ruffle-sleeved shirt, an iPhone case, and of course exclusive pins and holiday ornament. If you like the color green this is the collection for you!
4. Chef Figment Collection
“Paint your Palate Purple”! Figment is infamous for his inspiring slogans, this is one you will be sure to see all over his merch this year. This collection includes a special edition Figment MagicBand, rare pins, kitchenware, and an apron.
5. Chef Remy Annual Passholder Collection
Passholders, get ready for Remy! This collection has all the cute mousey kitchen gear you would want, a Remy T-shirt, a holiday ornament, and of course limited-release pins!
- Click here for more photos of the 2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Merch!
What to Eat at Food and Wine 2022
We based our What-to-Eat Guide for the 2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival on three components: portion, taste, and value.
Here are three of our pics that got 5 stars in all our top scoring categories along with reviews from our staff!
1. Feijoada – Brazil Booth – $6.25
Lex Mancini, Writer: “So flavorful! This is one of my favorite things at the fest. The sauce on top is amazing, and the pork belly is tender and moist; my only complaint is the pork belly could have been crispier, but it didn’t make a difference to me because it’s so delicious!”
2. Spicy Salmon Donburi – Japan Booth – $7.50
Rain Blanken, Editorial Director: “So spicy! If you love a bit of spice, this little poke bowl is a must-eat at the fest! Some spicy salmon concoctions elsewhere aren’t quite spicy enough, but this dish had a zing I just wasn’t ready for! The rice was just the right amount of vinegary goodness, and there were lots of chunks of salmon. It’s a meal for one, but might just fill you up!”
3. Fry Flight – Fry Basket Booth – $7.50
Julie de la Fe, Reporter: “Definitely the winner of the evening. This is the flight we’ve all been waiting for and a wonderful addition to the food and wine festival. All varieties were salty but the flavors from each were distinct. The malt vinegar was exactly what you’d expect, the BBQ was like fancy barbeque chips and the sweet potato fries were like dessert with the marshmallow cream! A winner for the kiddos too.”
- For more brutally honest reviews on the foods at the fest check out more of the best of the food and wine fest!
Get All the Food and Wine Festival Menus
Want to browse everything that the festival has to offer? Our Food and Wine Festival Menus and Reviews were built for easy viewing on mobile while you’re strolling through the parks. Our guide to EPCOT Food and Wine 2022 always includes honest reviews so that you know where to invest that oh-so-important foodie budget.
2022 Food and Wine Festival Booth List:
- Earth Eats
- Shimmering Sips
- Refreshment Port
- Appleseed Orchard
- Tangierine Cafe
- Hops & Barley
- The Alps
- Refreshment Outpost
- Swanky Saucy Swine
- Fry Basket
- Flavors from Fire
- Hawaii (Opening August 15)
- Coastal Eats (Opening August 15)
- Mac & Eats (Opening August 15)
- Noodle Exchange (Opening August 15)
Eat to the Beat Concert Dates
Eat to the Beat is back! After some disruptions because of Covid-19, a full lineup for Food and Wine concerts is back this year. Once again can enjoy a concert while you eat and drink around the world. All of these concerts are included with your daily admission price!
Here is the inside scoop on who’s playing this year so you can plan your trip and see your favorite artists. Note the [NEW] artists that have not played Food and Wine before!
- July 14-15: Baha Men
- July 16-18: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23: Tonic [NEW]
- July 24-25: Jeremy Camp [NEW]
- July 29-30: Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1: Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8: Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13: The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15: Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20: Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22: Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27: Blanco Brown [NEW]
- Aug. 28-29: 98°
- Sept. 2-3: Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5: Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10: Hoobastank [NEW]
- Sept. 11-12: Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17: Los Amigos Invisibles [NEW]
- Sept. 18-19: American Authors
- Sept. 23-24: BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26: Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1: Stokley [NEW]
- Oct. 2-3: Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8: Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10: 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15: Robert Randolph Band [NEW]
- Oct. 16-17: Newsboys [NEW]
- Oct. 21-22: Ray Parker Jr. [NEW]
- Oct. 23-24: Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31: Hanson
- Nov. 4-7: Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12: Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14: Sugar Ray
You can enjoy these acts from Friday to Monday nights of the fest!
- Here’s our guide to grabbing a bite for your fav band at Eat to the Beat!
How to Play Remy’s Scavenger Hunt
Remy’s Scavenger Hunt is one of the most fun activities at the festival! It’s great for all ages and includes a special prize at the end.
To play Remy’s Hide and Squeak you need to purchase a Remy map. It comes with 15 stickers that show a picture on each of the Remys’ in the park. All you have to do is match the appropriate Remy sticker to the booth spaces where he resides.
The prize is your choice of four collectible Disney cups. The cups are the same themes as the merch collections available. To collect the prize you don’t have to finish the scavenger hunt just show the purchased map (but what’s the fun in that)?
Emile’s Fromage Montage Must-Eats
Cheese, cheese, and more cheese! Once you find all the hidden Remys at the fest you can make like Remy and eat up all the cheese! These are just some of the very best treats of this year’s Fromage Montage but they all pack a delicious cheesy punch!
1. Griddled cheese – $4.75
The infamous griddled cheese (or “Saganaki” as the Greeks call it) is a returning fan favorite at the fest, the honey and pistachios make it a delicious salty-sweet treat with a little bit of crunch.
2. Raclette – $5.00
The raclette has all the charm and taste of a charcuterie board but is warm and melty. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing that warm gooey cheese being scraped right onto your plate. There are several options for yummy accouterments so no matter if you prefer sweet or salty, there is something for you.
3. Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds – $4.75
This is the second year in a row we have seen this dish as a part of Emile’s Fromage Montage. I’m sure it will stay on the menu for years because this snack is jam-packed with flavor and a crunch and creaminess that is unmatched together.
- That’s just three selections! Click Here for our full 2022 Emile’s Fromage Montage reviews and the final prize!
Food and Wine Pairings
The perfect pairing of food and beverage can really make or break your meal, a good pairing makes for great-tasting food and drink. A poor pairing could completely ruin the flavor of both! These are really high stakes here people.
The good news is you don’t have to be an expert to have a great pairing, let me take some of the pressure off by providing some of the great pairings we saw at the fest this year.
1. Banh Mi Bao + Mango Margarita
If you like to get spicy and mix and match grab the spicy bao from the Flavors From Fire booth, then take a shortcut through the Odyssey building over to Mexico for a delicious mango margarita. You will not regret this seemingly-unlikely-but-yummy pair!
2. Feijoada + Caipirinha
If you’re looking for a flavor-packed refreshing snack head over to the Brazil booth, located between the France and Morocco Pavilions. If you’ve frequently paired familiar dishes at the fest, this is a great new adventure to try.
3. Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter + Cabernet-Merlot
Find this delicious savory pair at the Canada booth! The filet is enough on its own to send you spiraling into flavor heaven, and the merlot really brings out those buttery tones.
These are just a few from our list! To avoid a flavor disaster take a look at our guide on what food and beverages to pair at the festival this year:
Guide to EPCOT Food and Wine 2022
As more festival booths open (we’re still waiting for FOUR to debut on August 15!) we will add to this page to let you know our fav foodie finds and how to save money at the festival.
For even more info on the 2022 Food and Wine Festival, sign up for our weekly newsletter. Along with news about Disneyland, and Disney Parks all over the world, we cover all the upcoming events and special activities coming up at Walt Disney World.