Get the full lineup of artists at the 2022 Garden Rock Concert Series at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
If you’re waiting for the opportune time to cut a rug, shake your tailfeather, or attempt the closest approximation to dancing your coordination will allow, listen up. The Garden Rocks Concert Series is returning for the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
Hope you know where your dancing shoes are in your closet—you’re gonna need ’em. Disney pulled out all the stops for this year’s Garden Rocks Concert Series. Twenty-five awesome artists and bands have been announced for the festival so far, and there are five more announcements still to come.
Who’s Playing the 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series?
The 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series is a veritable who’s who of popular artists from across a range of genres. Doesn’t matter if you love big hits, big bands, or big hair—you’ll get it all on the America Gardens Theater stage in 2022.
Best yet? There are so far 10 artists who are new to Garden Rocks for 2022. This includes big names like Kool & The Gang and The Commodores. Truly, Disney left no stone unturned for Garden Rocks.
And this doesn’t even count all the local Orlando bands playing from Tuesday–Thursday throughout the festival. Whenever you visit the Flower & Garden Festival, there’s music in the air.
Here’s the current list of performers for this year’s event. Start saving the dates!
- March 2–3: Skillzmatic
- March 4–5: The Guess Who
- March 6–7: Rick Springfield
- March 8–10: Foreigners Journey
- March 11–12: Melina Leon [NEW to Garden Rocks]
- March 13–14: CeCe Winans
- March 15–17: Hello Sister
- March 18–19: Mike DelGuidice (currently on tour with Billy Joel) [NEW]
- March 20–21: Kool & The Gang [NEW to Garden Rocks]
- March 22–24: Glass Ceiling
- March 25–28: The Orchestra (featuring former members of ELO)
- March 29–31: Skillzmatic
- April 1–2: The Spinners
- April 3–4: The Pointer Sisters
- April 5–7: M-80’s
- April 8–9: Blue October [NEW to Garden Rocks]
- April 10–11: Don McLean
- April 12–14: Epic
- April 15–16: Tommy DeCarlo (lead singer of Boston) [NEW]
- April 17–18: Don Felder (formerly of the Eagles)
- April 19–21: The Hooligans
- April 22–23: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24–25: Claudia Leitte [NEW]
- April 26–28: Element
- April 29–30: Berlin
- May 1–2: TobyMac
- May 3–5: Latin Ambition
- May 6–7: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8–9: The Commodores [NEW to Garden Rocks]
- May 10–12: The Vybe
- May 13–14: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett [NEW]
- May 15–16: MercyMe
- May 17–19: Finesse
- May 20–21: A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22–23: Collin Raye [NEW]
- May 24–26: Country Airwaves
- May 27–28: Thelma Houston [NEW]
- May 29–30: Little River Band
- June 1–2: The Hooligans
- June 3–6: Simple Plan
- June 7–9: Audio Exchange
- June 10–13: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 14–16: Latin Ambition
- June 17–20: Plain White T’s
- June 21–23: Element
- June 24–25: War
- June 26–27: Daughtry
- June 28–30: Epic
- July 1–4: M-80’s
Get Your Garden Rocks Dining Package
Starting Wednesday, Jan. 19, you’ll be able to nab a Garden Rocks Dining Package and secure your guaranteed seats for your show of choice.
There are four Garden Rocks Dining Packages available for both lunch and dinner. All packages include either a full buffet or an appetizer, entrée, and dessert as well as a guaranteed seat for that day’s concert.
The packages are only available for the Friday–Monday performances from March 2–July 4. Packages and pricing are as follows
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion)
- $57 for adults 10 and up
- $32 for children 3–9
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas)
- $69 for adults 10 and up
- $22 for children 3–9
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion)
- $66 for adults 10 and up
- $43 for children 3–9
- Rose & Crown Dining Room (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- $58 for adults 10 and up
- $22 for children 3–9
Spring is juuuust ahead over the horizon, and the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is right behind it. In the meantime, don’t forget to take full advantage of the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
Which Garden Rocks artists are you most excited for? Strum on over to the WDW Magazine Facebook page and tell us what tunes you’re most amped up for.
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.