Christmas in the air, new merchandise on the shelves, and fresh experiences on the way — Let’s get started talking about this week’s WDW news!
Around the World
- New closures are coming to WDW—Make sure you take note of these!
- The ULTIMATE Disney World Gift Guide is here!
- The taping of ‘Disney Parks Unforgettable Christmas Celebration’ has taken place!
- Your little ones can undergo a special Holiday Minnie Transformation at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!
- Through the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party of the season, we’ve been able to get a look at this year’s exclusive merchandise!
- Explore the power of color at the new Colortopia located in Innoventions East!
- It’s time for the final weekend of this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- ALL NEW Star Wars experiences are on their way to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- David Foster and Charles Perry greeted guests yesterday at Disney Springs Marketplace!
- Twenty Eight & Main has made its way to Marketplace Co-Op!
Tell us below what you’re most excited to see in WDW from this week’s news recap!