Get the full 2022 Honey Bee-stro booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Honey Bee-stro Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
What’s the buzz at The Honey Bee-stro? Why, only a whole helping of tasty treats that use fresh honey made by our favorite fashionable pollinators.
From Disney: “Quell cravings with an incredible menu of foods and beverages infused with the nectar of the gods!”
🍽️ ORDER UP: If The Honey Bee-stro has honey mead, then you’ve absolutely gotta try it. Especially if you’ve never had mead before. Oooh-wee!
2022 Honey Bee-stro Booth Food
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread: $5.00
- With jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter
- Gluten- and wheat-friendly
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread: $6.00
- With whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake: $5.00
- With orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystallized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
2022 Honey Bee-stro Booth Drinks
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup: $15.00
- Limit 2 per guest
- Lemonade Mead: $5.00/$9.00
- Orange Blossom Honey Wine: $6.00
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka: $12.00
Where to Find The Honey Bee-stro Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
The Honey Bee-stro is up near Port of Entry, so flap your wings in that direction and be sure you bring your honey.
Honey Bee-stro Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for The Honey Bee-stro booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
With jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter.
- Gluten- and wheat-friendly
WDW Magazine Managing Editor, Rain Blanken: “I hope you like corn because you’re gonna really get corny with this spoon bread. There wasn’t a lot of bacon on our portion, so keep that in mind when ordering. If you’re OK with less of a bacon-y experience, then go for it. The bread is incredibly soft and moist. It was only slightly sweet … this is more of a savory experience.”
Lavender Honey Mustard-Marinated Chicken Flatbread
With whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese.
WDW Magazine Managing Editor, Rain Blanken: “You would think that the honey in this dish was all in the honey mustard, but really, that honey flavor was mostly in the bread! The lavender wasn’t as present as we thought it would be, but you might experience a bigger kick of flowery flavor. I wasn’t sure what we were expecting with this one—the chicken was tasty and all, but wasn’t really the star dish at the booth.”
Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake
With orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystallized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses.
WDW Magazine Managing Editor, Rain Blanken: “This cheesecake is one of the main reasons we come to the fest! The glittering honey and real flower on this light dessert is a great way to kick off the ultimate Flower and Garden day. The cheesecake is flavorful and the meringue kisses provide a lot of variation here. Lots of textures and flavors going on with this plate. It’s a can’t-miss.”
Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup
- Limit 2 per guest
WDW Magazine Managing Editor, Rain Blanken: “This slushy was more milky than I thought it would be, and very thick, which made it difficult to drink from the Spike the Bee sipper. Maybe give it a few minutes to that. I am both a fan of Spike the Bee and Disney World sippers, so the sipper was a treat! It was really well-made with clear wings made of a more flexible plastic. .”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port