ShopDisney has already released some of its Disney Black Friday sales. Discover the deals and must-haves you need this holiday season.
Are you looking to get a jump on your holiday shopping? While you might think you have to wait until Black Friday to snag those amazing deals, you’ll be surprised to find that some places are already offering Black Friday savings.
Disney fans rejoice because ShopDisney is already offering Disney Black Friday deals! If you head to ShopDisney now, you’ll see that their Black Friday sale has already begun. From classic Disney toys and accessories to holiday favorites, there’s something for everyone on your list (even if you want to treat yourself).
Remember… if you are a Disney Visa Cardholder, you are able to stack your discount and receive your credit card discount on top of most Black Friday deals. Make sure you add the promo code that you have for your credit card before checking out.
Deals to Explore
The deals you have to check out have already started on ShopDisney. Usually, you need to spend $75 in order to receive free shipping. Today, November 11, 2022, ShopDisney is offering free shipping sitewide with no minimum purchase. Remember to add code FREESHIP to your bag before checkout to receive the promotion.
While there are tons of sales to shop right now, there are a few that stick out to us specifically that you should check out.
- Right now through Sunday, November 13, 2022, all Holiday Must-Haves are buy-one-get-one 50% with code: JOY
- Classic Disney Dolls like Ariel, Rapunzel, and Elsa are on sale for $15 instead of their regular price of $19.99
- Select toys that are regularly priced between $24.99 and $39.99 are on sale now for $22.
While we already mentioned some of the items on sale, here are our top 5 picks of what you should check out on ShopDisney now.
1. Mickey Mouse and Friends Castle Stacking Block Set
If you are looking for the perfect gift for a little one in your family, this Mickey Mouse, and Friends Castle Stacking Block Set is the perfect gift for them. On sale right now during the Black Friday sale, this castle is not only something fun to play with but an awesome keepsake remembering the 50th Anniversary.
Black Friday Price: $39.99 on shopDisney.com
2. Mickey Mouse Holiday Treats Hooded Coverall for Adults and Kids
Do you love wearing matching holiday PJs with your family? Well, thanks to the buy one, get one 50% promotion currently on ShopDisney until Sunday, November 13, 2022, you can get these adorable hooded coveralls that match. I mean can you really deny a onesie decorated with Disney holiday treats?
Code JOY Price: $69.99 for Adults, $19.99 for Kids
3. Disney Princess Large Pouch by Stoney Clover Lane
The brand that is super popular at Disney right now is Stoney Clover Lane. From pouch bags to backpacks, they have a full line of accessories for Disney lovers. Right now, ShopDisney is featuring the Stoney Clover Lane line on sale. Perfect as a cosmetic bag or accessory bag, it is a great deal you are receiving.
Sale Price: $125.98 on shopDisney.com
4. The Santa Clause Snow Globe Ornament
Premiering soon on Disney+ is the all-new show, The Santa Clauses and so has some new The Santa Clause merchandise on ShopDisney. If you’re anything like us, we love the nostalgia this merchandise and the show provide. You’ll get Charlie vibes when you get this snow globe ornament inspired by the one Bernard gave Charlie in the movie. Plus, it’s part of the holiday buy one, get one sale.
Price: $29.99 on shopDisney.com
5. Deluxe Figure Play Sets
Whoever you’re shopping for, there is a deluxe figure play set for them. From Spiderman: No Way Home to Disney’s Animator Collection and Star Wars, these deluxe sets feature the perfect toys for a little kid to enjoy. Plus, these are currently on sale and make perfect gifts.
Black Friday Deal: $20.00 on shopDisney.com
Sales to Expect
While some of the Disney Black Friday sales on ShopDisney have been announced for Black Friday, we can expect a lot more sales to come. These sales not only apply to ShopDisney but relate to Disney+ and hotels. Here are some things we expect to see on sale based on the 2021 holiday season.
- Last year, a year subscription to Disney+ was on sale for only $27.49. While we don’t know if the sale will be this steep, we do expect there to be a sale on Disney+ subscriptions.
- 2021 also saw that some hotels in the Disney World area went on sale. Places like the Caribe Royale Orlando and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek saw some steep discounts.
- Dooney and Bourke featured a sale on their site of older Disney styles at a significant discount. They had some great styles so it’s something to keep an eye on.
Of course, as we get closer to Black Friday more deals will be released so stay tuned to ShopDisney to see the sales released. Happy Shopping!