Get the full 2022 The Citrus Blossom booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Citrus Blossom Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Need some vitamin C? You’ll get plenty of it at The Citrus Blossom, which offers up freshly squeezed treats that’d make even Orange Cassidy get excited.
From Disney: “Treat your taste buds to delicious dishes and beverages that showcase bright citrus fruits like lemon, orange, and grapefruit.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: You can bet that The Citrus Blossom will have bright, colorful dishes as well as a range of crisp cocktails.
2022 Citrus Blossom Booth Food
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly: $6.25 [NEW]
- With avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips
- Gluten/Wheat Friendly
- Tuna Tataki Bowl: $6.25
- With spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: $5.25 [NEW]
- Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream
2022 Citrus Blossom Booth Drinks
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup: $15.00
- Limit 2 per guest
- Key Lime Hibiscus Ale: $5.00/$9.00
- Orange Peel Ale: $5.00/$9.00
- Citrus Honey Cream Ale: $5.00/$9.00
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy: $6.00
- Beer Flight: $10.00
Where to Find The Citrus Blossom Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
The Citrus Blossom blooms large near Port of Entry.
The Citrus Blossom Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for The Citrus Blossom booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly
With avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips.
- Gluten/Wheat Friendly
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The pork belly is the standout dish at Citrus Blossom this year. The meat itself is quite chewy, but it had a beautiful crunch on the outside that was just spectacular. This is not the kind of pork you can cut with a knife though. You can’t cut this; you’ve just gotta chew it. But it’s really flavorful and has just a little hint of spice. The avocado gives it a nice creaminess, and the plantain chips—wow, what a great crunch that elevates the texture of the dish.”
Tuna Tataki Bowl
With spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The Tuna Tataki is delicious, but be warned: This one is very spicy, potentially too spicy for some. The mango is beautifully ripe, and the tuna melts in your mouth. It’s in nice, thin slices. The pappadam crisp is a nice touch.”
Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “I really liked the crust on the Grapefruit Tart. It has a great texture. Both the crust and the mousse inside melt in your mouth. And the whole thing is really pretty to look at. This one is good for the ‘Gram.”
Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
- Limit 2 per guest
Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “This beer was very refreshing! It’s very light on the lime flavor, and the hibiscus is very fragrant.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port