Need a Disney backpack that’s cute but still functional? Let us introduce you to your new favorite park bag, from Designer Park Company!
Loungefly backpacks may be all the rage, but let’s be honest; They’re not always the most functional Disney backpack for those very long, very hot days in the parks.
We were recently introduced to Designer Park Co.‘s Rope Drop Backpack, and let me tell you, this bag is what all us Disney fans have been looking for.
In fact, we loved it so much we’ve teamed up with Designer Park Co. to release a special version of their Rope Drop backpack in the WDW Magazine brand colors! Now keep reading, cause we also have a special discount code for you…
⚠️ NOTE: This article contains affiliate links.
The Disney Backpack Of Our Dreams
Being fully prepped for a full park day can be challenging.
If you’ve ever tried stuffing a water bottle, sunscreen, Mickey ears, a sweater, an umbrella, a portable charger, a wallet and various other knickknacks into a cute mini backpack, you know the challenge I’m speaking of.
The Rope Drop Backpack by Designer Park Co. is a game-changer. It’s spacious without being huge, and has all the necessary features to make packing for your park day a breeze.
And while this awesome Disney backpack does come in black, camel and a few other limited edition colors, we thought it would be even better if it came in our purple and teal WDW Magazine brand colours.
So when Designer Park Co. asked us if we wanted to design a limited edition Rope Drop backpack to release together, we obviously said, “let’s do it!”
Use code WDWMAG to save when you order any Designer Park Co. backpack!
Rope Drop Backpack Features
- purple colored vegan leather with gold hardware and a teal colored lining
- laser-cut pinholes to display all your flair on the front pocket
- a sturdy strap and to secure and show off a park ear headband
- generous storage capacity
- double zippers for extra security and convenience
- interior phone pockets
- two elastic storage pockets for disposable water bottles (standard 16 ounce bottle fits best)
- hidden storage net that can attach to front spring clips for carrying additional items (sweatshirts, souvenirs, etc.)
- two side pockets to hold phone, sunglasses or umbrella—anything you want to put there for easy access
- Schweitzer Hydration Kit
- Bonus: 10 locking pin backs, to keep your pins securely attached
Specifications: Weight: 2.5 pounds / Dimensions: 11.81 in / 30cm; 10.23 in / 26cm; 8.66 in / 22cm
How to Get Your Rope Drop Disney Backpack
You’ll want to head over to the Designer Park Co. website to order this beautiful Disney backpack. But please keep in mind, this is a pre-sale item, and won’t arrive until November. Designer Park Co, will update all purchasers with estimated shipping times once they’re ready to go!
Oh, and we may or may not have a special pin in the works for anyone that orders during the pre-sale… We can’t say for sure, but the odds are good!