Want to celebrate Thanksgiving in Disney World? Select Disney Springs restaurants will be offering a special Thanksgiving meal for diners.
The holidays at Walt Disney World have officially begun, meaning the Most Magical Place on Earth has gotten a little bit more magical! And if you’ll be visiting for Thanksgiving week, there are lots of great specials to take advantage of — even without a park ticket! We’re sharing a few Thanksgiving specials at Disney Springs that you may want to take advantage of.
Thanksgiving Specials at Disney Springs
Select Disney Springs restaurants will offer Thanksgiving specials that can be enjoyed by guests visiting for the holiday. Here are a few of the specials you can enjoy on the day:
Maria and Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway
- Arancini di Zucca: Pumpkin risotto fritters, fresh mozzarella, parmigiano crema, pumpkin seed pesto, toasted pumpkin seeds. $19
- Porchetta di Tacchino: Herbed heritage turkey, crispy pancetta, Brussels sprouts, polenta “dressing”, butternut squash, cranberry agro dolce. $39
- Crostata di mele: Rustic warm apple pie, olive oil caramel, vanilla gelato. $16
Earl of Sandwich
Earl of Sandwich will be open 9 AM to 11 PM on Thanksgiving Day, and will be serving up two of its fan-favorite seasonal offerings:
- Holiday Ham: Ham, cinnamon sweet potato ok mash, cranberry sauce & cheddar
- Holiday Turkey: Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce & mayonnaise
Jaleo will be open from 11:30 AM to 11 PM on Thanksgiving Day and will have a variety of Thanksgiving specials available. You can make reservations by clicking here.
- “Thanksgiving” Croquetas: Creamy Bechamel with Turkey, Traditional Stuffing, and Cranberry Garnish. $12
- Paella de Costilla Iberica y Butifarra: Paella with Iberico Pork Ribs, Mini Butifarra Sausage, Lagrima sofrito, mushrooms and artichokes. $190
- Sopa de Calabaza: Warm Butternut Squash Soup. $8
- Datiles con Tocino: Bacon wrapped Dates with Apple Mustard Aioli. $14
- Salpicón de Mariscos: Salpicon of Shrimp, Octopus and Lobster. $18
- Tarta de Queso con Calabaza: Basque style cheesecake with Pumpkin. $15