Please review our Frequently Asked Questions in order to get a fast and easy answer to your inquiry.
If your question is not covered by the topics listed here, please contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (844) 393-9624.
Print Edition Support Topics
Currently, we are able to ship WDW Magazine to the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Shipping to the USA is included in our prices, but shipping to Canada or the UK is an additional charge – to find out the shipping costs for your location, please visit our purchase page here.
No – if you want to receive both editions you need to upgrade to a bundle subscription.
We are limited by space and technology. To keep prices in check we are limited to 64 pages in the print edition. We’ll have as much content as we can in print, but we also want to showcase our incredible images. Some things, like video won’t transfer over to print so those will be left out.
After our initial mailing to subscribers, a limited number of copies of each print edition will be available to purchase online – but when they are sold out, they’re gone forever!
The quarterly subscription payment option allows you to make smaller payments more frequently – instead of paying for an entire year up front, you’ll only pay for 3 months of your subscription at a time, but you’ll still get an issue each month!
Here are the details of how to unsubscribe from WDW Magazine. To turn off Automatic Renewal from PayPal:
- Log into PayPal
- Find the Profile tab and click it
- Click on My Money
- Choose preapproved payments
- Find CTSA LLC
- Where it says Status choose Cancel
To unsubscribe if you didn't use PayPal, send a message to email@example.com saying you would like to unsubscribe.
WDW Magazine was established in 2013 as a digital publication and added a companion print edition in 2019.
WDW Magazine is a monthly publication with occasional bonus extra issues for our subscribers. Typically we publish our digital magazine on the first day of the month (Ie: the May issue is out on May 1). Our print magazine is mailed at the end of the month and arrives approximately mid-month in the following month (Ie: the May issue mails late April and arrives mid-May).
That depends on which version you choose. Please see a complete breakdown of current inclusions here.
- Print edition: includes a monthly magazine shipped to your door (until you cancel your subscription). Print edition access is not included with your digital edition subscription or WDW Magazine app purchase.
- Digital edition: includes the current monthly issue (with bonus content like downloads, embedded videos, and extra articles) and access to all past and future issues (until you cancel your subscription) on a broswer-based platform. If you'd like to request access to our WDW Magazine app available on Apple and Android devices, please send a message to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Digital edition access is not included with your print edition subscription.
- The Bundle: includes both print and digital editions monthly (until you cancel your subscription). If you'd like to request access to our WDW Magazine app available on Apple and Android devices, please send a message to our support team at email@example.com. The bundle access is not included with your WDW Magazine app purchase.
- WDW Magazine App: The Apple and Android app versions of our digital edition include the current monthly issue (with bonus content like downloads, embedded videos, and extra articles) and access to all past and future issues (until you cancel your subscription). If you'd like to request access to our digital edition which is brower-based, please send a message to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. WDW Magazine app access is not included with your print edition subscription, digital edition subscription, or bundle subscription.
You can sign up for a digital edition subscription, print edition subscription, or a bundle subscription which included both editions.
Most of the content for the digital and print editions is the same, however size restraints on the print edition prohibit us from including all of the digital edition content. The digital edition will feature extra content each month, including downloads, embedded videos, and extra articles.
When signing up, you were alerted to our auto-renew program. If you wish to cancel your subscription you need to do so before your renewal date or you will continue to receive our latest issues. Once you unsubscribe, you will only receive issues until the end of your contract period.