Sometimes summer just gets away from us. It’s all school and work and then BAM, suddenly it’s July and you still don’t have a summer getaway planned.
Let’s get away last-minute and on a budget with these Summer Fun Rates at Disney Springs resort area hotels and the “Summer One World Ticket” discount.
Participating “Summer Fun” Rate Hotels
Listed by price, Here are the hotels offering special “Summer Fun” rates through August 28th:
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $80 per room, per night.
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $84.99 per room, per night
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $93 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $98 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $113 per suite, per night
Steamin’ Summer Benefits
These Disney Springs resort area hotels also come with a few perks reserved only for Walt Disney World Resort guests:
- Extra Magic Hours: Enjoy short lines as the parks open up just for WDW resort guests on select days during your stay.
- 60-Day FastPass+: Book your Fast Passes up to 60 days before you arrive
- Shuttle transportation: Every 30 minutes, a shuttle will arrive to sweep you away to the WDW theme parks, waterparks, and Disney Springs.
- Disney Springs Passport: This booklet offers discounts and specials at restaurants and shops at Disney Springs.
And This Hot Ticket
Need last-minute tickets to the magic? The “Summer One World Ticket” offers admission to one park per day for $444 (plus tax) for adults and $414 (plus tax) for kids ages 3 to 9.
That’s about $74 per day for adults and $69 for kids! Note that ticket admissions expire after the sixth admission is used or by August 28, 2019, whichever comes first.