When Walt Disney first started talking publicly about the “Florida Project” he spent most of his time talking about the centerpiece of the whole thing. He called it the Environmentally Planned Community of Tomorrow or EPCOT (all caps in those days). EPCOT has changed from Walt’s original vision but now it’s the WORLD’S second most visited theme park. That’s pretty incredible.
This month we celebrate EPCOT from Walt’s first musings through today.
- DIY Disney Vacation Countdown
- Mickey Flower Pot
- WDW Souvenir Art Display
- Character Signature Frame
- Disney Themed Trick or Treat Buckets
- Stained Glass WDW Mosiac
- DIY Magic Band Decoration
- Disney Movie Night
- High Tea
- Cars Movie Night
- WDW Mini-Golf
- Octonauts Play Date
- Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding from Raglan Road
- 50’s Prime Time Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake
- Mickey Sandwiches and Treats
- Gingerbread Cookies from the Grand Floridian
- Lady and the Tramp “Spaghetti and Meatball” Cupcakes
- Legendary Dole Whip
- Key Lime Pie in a Mason Jar
That ought to keep you busy for a while.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started.