There’s yet another great reason to stay at The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort! Introducing the Sip, Savor, and Stay Saturdays, a limited-time, exclusive food & wine package.
Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays
The Sip, Savor and Stay package offers Swan and Dolphin guests an exclusive (and mouthwatering) food & wine experience. This event is taking elements of the popular Swan and Dolphin’s Food & Wine Classic event and making it new.
The events are only for guests staying at the Swan and Dolphin on the Sip, Savor, and Stay overnight package.
Each event offers a different theme, ranging from Italian wines, to Oktoberfest, to a barbecue!
- Sept. 19: Bubbles Lounge
- This event will showcase the best in bubbly! Taste the finest sparkling beverages, from champagne to sparkling wines from around the world. Beverages are paired with the perfect small bites to round out the evening.
- Sept. 26: Beer Garden
- According to the Swan and Dolphin, the Beer Garden event is “a celebration of hops with a variety of ales, lagers, and pilsners served alongside pub favorites.”
- Oct. 3: Italian Wines & Bites
- Take your taste buds on a trip to Italy, all while you’re in Florida! Taste Italian wines and food from all across the country.
- Oct. 10: Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ
- Enjoy barbecue paired with the best bourbon and beer, brought to you by executive chef Dan Herman. According to the resort, “Smokin’ D’s menu items are annual favorites at Food & Wine Classic and only offered at the resort select times each year.”
- Oct. 17: Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition (5:30-8:00pm)
- This event is a new take on the Swan and Dolphin’s well known Food & Wine Classic. It will feature fan favorites from the event, but in an even more intimate setting.
- Oct. 24: Oktoberfest Biergarten
- Celebrate Oktoberfest with German food and brews—and of course, German music!
Pair this event with the Food & Wine Festival just a short walk away at EPCOT, and you’ll have the perfect weekend celebrating the culinary arts.
The Swan and Dolphin is also offering a themed food truck by the resort pool every Saturday evening. This isn’t included in the package and is available to all resort guests.
Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays begin on September 19th and runs until October 24th. Each event takes place Saturday evening from 5:30-7:30 (except October 17th, which is 5:30-8:00).
A one-night stay with the Sip, Savor, and Stay package begins at $295—this includes 2 tickets to the evening’s event. Each event is limited to 100 resort-only guests.
Food & Wine Classic Event
On October 17th, the resort is offering a special Food & Wine Classic event, which gives guests the ultimate VIP experience!
This event is slightly larger, with a 200 guest capacity in a larger area. Prices start at $395 for a one-night package.
Sip, Savor and Stay events will practice the most up-to-date food safety protocols.
Guests will each have their temperature screened before entering the event. All Cast Members will wear proper PPE gear, and groups will have their own socially distanced reserved table.
The event will feature touch-less menus and clearly marked social distancing signs.
For more information on the Swan and Dolphin’s enhanced safety procedures throughout the resorts, click here.
To book, call 1-888-828-8850. This event is only for guests 21 years or older. Learn more on the Swan and Dolphin website.
Want to get the latest in Disney news? Subscribe to our newsletter today!