The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is hosting a Food & Wine Event—and they’ve just announced the Sip, Savor, and Stay menu!
The Sip, Savor, and Stay Saturday is a new event this year, exclusive to Swan and Dolphin guests who purchase the package. You can read all about the event here, in our post.
Sip, Savor, and Stay Menu
The event is so popular, that many of the evenings are already sold out!
However, there are a few spots remaining for the first two Saturdays: The Bubble Lounge and Beer Garden.
Find out even more about what you could experience at these events and check out the Sip, Savor, and Stay menu for each night.
The Bubble Lounge
Experience the Bubble Lounge on September 19th, from 5:30-7:30 in the evening.
You’ll enjoy all manner of bubbly beverages, from champagne to the best sparkling wines around. Everything is paired with the perfect small bites.
Here’s what you can expect to sip on:
- Nicolas Fueillate Champagne
- Robert Mondavi Chardonnay – Base Varietal
- Rodney Strong Russian River Pinot Noir – Base Varietal
- Kurt Darting Pinot Meunier – Base Varietal
- Mionetto Prosecco
- Col de Salici Extra Dry Vinatage Prosecco
- Segura Viudas Cava
- Margues de Carvers Cava
- Lucien Albrecht Cremant
- Veuve de Vernay Cremant Rose
- J Cuvee
- Domaine Chandon Rose
- Classic Mimosa: Veuve de Vernay Brut, freshly squeezed orange juice
- Hummingbird: Veuve de Vernay Brut, St Germain, soda water, lemon twist
Bubble Lounge food menu:
- Sea salt buttered popcorn
- Traditional & caviar deviled eggs
- Crispy duck confit with frisee lettuce, duck fat dressing, soft herbs
- Baked house-made ricotta cheese with pine nut crumble, sweet onion puree
- Charred prime Angus beef tri-tip with pomme puree, sauce gribiche
- Pan-roasted sea scallop with smoked bacon, aged carnaroli, green pea, “egg sauce”
The Beer Garden is the following Saturday, September 26th, from 5:30-7:30 in the evening.
This event celebrates all things beer, with ales, lagers, pilsners, and pub favorites.
Check out this Sip, Savor, and Stay menu!
Here are the beverages for the evening:
Suncreek Brewing – Clermont, FL
- Sun Squishy IPA
- Moonlight Chocolate Stout
- Seasonal Sour
- Special Release Beer
Ellipsis Brewing – Orlando, FL
- Seasonal NE Style IPA
- Sunset New England IPA
- Hey Hefe Hefeweizen
- Bubble Boyz Rotating 7% Hard Seltzer
Persimmon Hollow – Orlando, FL
- Beach Hippie IPA
- Daytona Dirty Blonde
- Blood Orange Wheat
- Hollowtoberfest Fest Beer
Florida Avenue & Brew Bus – Tampa, FL
- Luminescense Hazy IPA
- Passion of the Heights Hibiscus Wheat
- Tangerine Splash
- You’re My Blue Boy
Civil Society – Jupiter, FL
- Fresh IPA
- Seasonal IPA
Hidden Springs – Tampa, FL
- ZFG Zero IBU Pale Ale
- Bear Lasers IPA
- Seasonal Berliner
Tripping Animals – Miami, FL
- Bandido Triple Hop Pale Ale
- Everhaze IPA
- Special Release Beer
And check out the bites to go along with the beers:
- Bavarian-style warm pretzel with German mustard, lager-beer cheese
- Kentuckyaki Chicken Wings: smoked chicken wings with cilantro-lime dipping sauce
- Chef’s Poutine: Yukon Gold fries, house gravy, cheddar cheese curds
- Wagyu Sloppy Joe with pickle chip, griddled bun
October Sip, Savor, and Stay
Menus have not yet been released for the October events, but stay tuned!
Oct. 3, Italian Wines & Bites: A delicious trip for guests’ taste buds across the Atlantic showcasing top Italian wines varietals from across the country’s famed regions from Sicily to Tuscany to Piedmont.
Oct. 10, Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ: A selection of BBQ favorites handcrafted by the resort’s executive chef Dan Herman along with the best in bourbon and beer samplings. Smokin’ D’s menu items are annual favorites at Food & Wine Classic and only offered at the resort select times each year.
Oct. 17, Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition (5:30-8:00 PM): A new food & wine classic experience, this event features fan favorites from the well-known Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic in a more intimate setting.
Oct. 24, Oktoberfest Biergarten: An Oktoberfest party with German-themed music and tastings alongside a full
selection of brews.
A one-night stay with the Sip, Savor, and Stay package begins at $295—this includes 2 tickets to the evening’s event. Each event is limited to 100 resort-only guests.
Stay up to date with the latest Disney news and subscribe to our newsletter today!