Get ready to try some delicious dishes and discover what’s on the menu at the Palm Breeze Bar, the newest dining spot inside the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Resort!
The newest addition to both Disney Vacation Club and the storied Disneyland Hotel, The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, just opened in September 2023. With a vibrant and colorful focus on the magical animation created by Walt Disney Animation Studios, this standout hotel tower features incredible touches from the guest rooms to the stunning lobby mural. And now, the final piece of The Villas is in place: the Palm Breeze Bar!
Disney has just revealed that the Palm Breeze Bar, which will be the dining destination located inside The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, will officially open on November 2, 2023. Guests staying at The Villas as well as anyone who’s staying onsite at the Disneyland Hotel will be able to pop by the Palm Breeze Bar to grab a bite. This delightful bar will feature decor inspired by the artistry of Disney Legend Mary Blair – and the food will be just as colorful and flavorful!
Below, we’re sharing a look at what’s on the menu for this brand-new dining spot.
The Palm Breeze Bar Menu
At the Palm Breeze Bar at The Villas, you’ll find a mix of options for every kind of diner. Whether you’re looking for a full meal or a plate of snacks and bites to share – or even kid-friendly classics that’ll please picky eaters – there’s a nice selection of items to choose from.
Plus, since this is a poolside bar, you’ll also find plenty of drinks that are meant to sip under the sun. From specially-crafted mocktails to a list of boozy beverages, there’s a drink for every occasion (and of course, to pair with every menu item!).
- Coctel de Mariscos: Fresh market fish, gulf shrimp, snow crab claw, and avocado
- Ahi Tuna Tataki: Aji Amarillo ponzu, persillade, and crispy wonton
- Avocado & Lime Hummus Dip: Crudite vegetables, espelette, and crispy pita
- Cheese Fry Poutine: Demi-glace, cheese sauce, chive sour cream, and pimento
- Cocktail Chicken Wings: Bourbon barbeque glaze, chile aïoli
- Heirloom Beet Salad: Roasted and marinated beets, baby kale, Persian cucumber, whipped Stracciatella mozzarella, candied walnut, and herb vinaigrette
- Southwest Salad: Little gem lettuce, avocado, black beans, charred corn, heirloom tomato, cheddar and Jack cheeses, and cilantro dressing (Also available with grilled chicken breast, salmon filet, or grilled prime flat iron steak)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Roll: Tarragon and lemon aïoli and fresh dill on a brioche bun served with potato chips
- Palm Breeze Burger: Sun-dried tomato and basil pesto, burrata, and arugula served with french fries
- Spicy Crisp Chicken Sandwich: Zesty slaw, spicy aïoli, and bread and butter pickles served with french fries
Artisan Personal Pizzas
- Charcuterie Pizza: Artisan-cured prosciutto, pepperoni, sausage, and sun-dried tomato
- Four Cheese California Pizza: Mozzarella, cheddar, and Jack cheeses with chevre, marinated tomato, and fresh basil
- Garden Pizza: Plant-based cheese, Romesco sauce, soy chorizo, cilantro-mint chimichurri, shaved asparagus, crimini mushroom, and sun-dried tomato (Plant-based)
- Power Pack: Yogurt smoothie, mandarin orange, and whole grain fish crackers
- Cheesy Grilled Cheese: American cheese on toasted brioche and served with seasoned french fries or fresh fruit
- Cheeseburger Sliders topped with American cheese and served with seasoned french fries or fresh fruit
- Grilled Chicken Breast with brown rice, fruit, or seasonal vegetables
- Beignets filled with chocolate, passion fruit, and mixed berry
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich: Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream
- Molten Chocolate Cake: Hot fudge, whipped cream, and slivered almonds
Non-alcoholic Beverages: Curiously Delightful Mocktails
- Pineapple Cooler: Pineapple shrub, orange juice, and grenadine
- Citrus Ginger Ale: Orange juice, lemon juice, grenadine, and ginger beer
- Non-alcoholic Fifty-Five-Fifty: Frozen coconut purée, peach juice, and mint
- Non-alcoholic Chilly Mango: Frozen mango purée, mint, chamoy, and chile lime seasoning
- Signature Breezy Marg: Código Reposado Tequila, charred Meyer lemon juice, Cointreau, and agave nectar garnished with charred Meyer lemon wheel
- Tropical Shandy: Flor De Caña Rum, pineapple shrub, lime juice, and Smog City Mango Pango Ale
- Seasonal G & T: Sipsmith Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, black pepper, rosemary syrup, charred Meyer lemon juice, and elderflower tonic water
- Basil Grapefruit Sour: Del Maguey Mezcal, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, grapefruit syrup, egg white, and Thai basil with a Thai basil garnish (Egg white substitute available upon request)
- Strawberry Thyme Fizz: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cynar, strawberry-thyme syrup, lemon juice, and prosecco
- Blue Bee’s Knees: The Botanist Islay Dry Gin, lemon juice, organic honey, and blueberry wine
- Oaxacan Old Fashioned: Ilegal Mezcal, agave nectar, and grapefruit bitters
- Nouveau Negroni: Sipsmith Gin, Gran Classico, Montenegro Amaro, Cocchi Storico, orange bitters, and garnished with an orange twist
- Orange Bourbon Punch: Angel’s Envy Bourbon, lemon, simple syrup, and strong brew orange tea
- Marcie ’55: Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Malahat Cabernet Rested Rum, Averna Amaro, Fernet Branca, plum and burlesque bitters, and lemon essence
- Chilly Mango: Don Julio Blanco Tequila, frozen mango purée, chamoy, and chile-lime seasoning
- Fifty-Five-Fifty: Selva Coconut Rum, frozen coconut purée, peach juice, and mint
- An assortment of wines and beers
If you can’t wait to dig into these dishes or try one of the many new drink options, head to the Palm Breeze Bar after the official opening on November 2!