Disney has shared as first look at Rogers: The Musical-inspired treats that are coming soon to Disney California Adventure.
We are a little more than a week away from the debut of Rogers: The Musical at Disney California Adventure! The new show will take place at the Hyperion Theater in the park and is based on the musical of the same name that was a plot point in the Disney+ series Hawkeye. In celebration of the new show, Disney has revealed a first look at new treats that will be coming to the park!
New Rogers: The Musical Treats Coming to Disney California Adventure
On the Disney Eats Instagram, we got our first look at new treats coming to Disney California Adventure based on the upcoming Rogers: The Musical. These include:
- Red, White & Blue Shake (Schmoozies!): Vanilla shake with wild cherry and blue raspberry slushes and whipped topping (Non-alcoholic)
- Patriotic Punch (Hollywood Lounge): Sprite and white cranberry juice with blue raspberry and cherry syrups topped with whipped cream (Non-alcoholic)
- Pastrami Pretzel Dog (Award Wieners): All-beef hot dog topped with pastrami, whole-grain mustard, provolone, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing
- Shawarm-izza (Shawarma Palace): Italian sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, and pepperoncini in a garlic-parmesan wrap with marinara dipping sauce
- Like an Apple Pizza Pie (Terran Treats): Cinnamon-sugar fried pizza crust topped with apple and cranberry filling, streusel, and cream cheese frosting
- Cap’n Everything Dog (Outdoor Vending Carts): Hot link wrapped in pizza dough topped with everything bagel seasoning and served with a side of mustard cheese sauce and potato chips
- Kettle Corn (Outdoor Vending Carts): Red, white, and blue caramel corn
- Rogers: The Musical Popcorn Bucket (Seasonal Snacks and Outdoor Vending Carts): Includes Kettle Corn
You can catch Rogers: The Musical at the Hyperion Theater from June 30th to August 31st, 2023. You can read more details about the upcoming show, including the virtual queue, at the link below!