Walt Disney World is now accepting guest reservations for Toledo at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort for bookings beginning in July.
The Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is scheduled to open July 2019. The tower will feature over 500 guest rooms, an elegant two-story lobby, and a rooftop table-service restaurant. The restaurant, Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, is now accepting reservations for when the Gran Destino Tower officially opens this summer!
The restaurant will feature a menu of tapas, steak, and seafood inspired by the flavors of Spain.
Let’s take a look at what the menu has to offer!
Small Plates Include:
- Salt Cod-stuffed Piquillo Peppers with goat cheese and toast
- Olive Oil-poached Tuna
- Tortilla de Día wrapped in jamón serrano.
- Shrimp Pil Pil
- Charred Octopus with romesco and chimichurri
- Rioja-braised Chorizo with field onions
Large Appetizers Include:
- Heirloom Tomatoes with stone fruit and farmer cheese
- Jamón Serrano with compressed melon
- Savory Churros
- Wine-braised Chicken
- Hanger Steak with crushed new potatoes
- Manhattan Filet
- Rib-Eye For Two
Seafood Options Include:
- Scallops with hummus, olives, and roasted carrots
- Golden Tile Fish with petite potatoes and cauliflower
Plant-Based Options Include:
- Plant-based Seafood Platter with mushroom scallops, calamari, and ceviche as well as hearts of palm crab cake
- Classic Crema Catalana with Valencia oranges and chocolate tuile
- “Café con Leche” Choux with dark chocolate mousse and vanilla “nata montada”
- “The Toledo Tapas Bar” topped with Spanish coffee mousse, chocolate cake, raspberry mousse, and lemon curd
- Mickey-shaped raspberry mousse topped with strawberries
Plant-Based Desserts Include:
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse with strawberry-basil sorbet and coconut crumble
Toledo’s menu will also feature a wide variety of beverages including over 75 wines, hand-crafted cocktails, sangria, beers, and ciders. A selection of non-alcoholic beverages, coffees, brandies, and dessert wines will also be available.
Reservations Now Open at Toledo at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort!
Reservations are now open for Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood for bookings starting in July, when Gran Destino Tower opens at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
To book a reservation, click here or call 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).