Two more dining locations are officially reopening at Walt Disney World (WDW) and they are none other than ‘Ohana and Sebastian’s Bistro.
On Tuesday, June 8, Disney Parks Blog announced both reservation and return dates for ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
Several more Quick-Service and Table-Service spots at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure are also returning, including Oga’s Cantina!
‘Ohana & Sebastian’s Bistro Reopening Dates
Here’s when both locations are set to reopen and when you can start making reservations.
- ‘Ohana (all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast and dinner; family-style): Reopening on July 9 with reservations available to book starting June 10
- Sebastian’s Bistro (new family-style dinner service): Reopening on June 24 with nightly walk-in availability through July 4; bookings are available on June 10 for reservations starting July 5
First things first: characters will not be part of ‘Ohana’s breakfast service upon reopening. As for dinner, “a strolling musician will entertain guests.”
For breakfast at ‘Ohana, offerings include pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, Stitch and Mickey Mouse waffles, and egg breakfast skillets with ham, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
For dinner at ‘Ohana, the menu will feature platters of grilled beef steak, roasted chicken, sausage, and island shrimp casserole served with fried rice and roasted broccolini.
There will also be pot stickers, crispy soy chicken wings, and the signature ‘Ohana bread pudding served warm with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream are all returning.
As for Sebastian’s Bistro, you can expect those signature buttery house-baked pull-apart rolls, a Taste of the Caribbean platter featuring oven-roasted citrus chicken, slow-cooked mojo pork with mango sambal, and grilled flank steak with mojito relish.
The platter is also served with sides of cilantro rice and beans, vegetable curry, and grilled broccolini. There’s also coconut-pineapple bread pudding for dessert. Sebastian’s Bistro also has a plant-based platter available.
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to bring you the news without bombarding you with annoying ads. Please consider supporting us directly by subscribing to our print edition, and make sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Disney World!
What’s Coming To Disneyland Resort
There are several dining locations reopening at Disneyland, including:
- Oga’s Cantina: Reopening on June 17 with reservations opening on June 14
- Tiki Juice Bar (Mobile Order available): Reopening on June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (Mobile Order available): Reopening on June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (Mobile Order available): Reopening on June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante: Reopening on June 17
Disney California Adventure
- Lamplight Lounge Brunch (only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays): Starting July 9 with reservations opening on June 14
- Wine Country Trattoria: Reopening on July 17 with reservations opening on June 14
Who else is now hungry and can’t wait to try some, if not all, of these dining spots?
Are you excited to see the return of all these dining locations? Where will you eat first? Tell us in the comments on our Facebook page!