Disney Villains fans won’t want to miss this new Disney After Hours event at Magic Kingdom!
Disney just announced that a special villains-themed Disney After Hours event is coming to Magic Kingdom. On select event nights from June 6–August 8, 2019, guests can experience Disney After Hours with a wicked twist!
Disney Villains at Disney After Hours
At this special event, you get to experience all that Disney After Hours has to offer PLUS a few villainous extras. According to Disney Parks Blog, guests will be able to experience the following:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon: Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night—breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage: A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise: Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
Unfortunately, the villains will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Tickets & Info
Tickets for this special Disney After Hours event are $139 plus tax when purchased in advance, $144 plus tax when purchased the day of the event. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109, plus tax. Tickets go on sale April 29, 2019.
Click here for event dates and more information.
If you attend the event, use the hashtag #VillainsAfterHours when sharing your experience!