Last year’s back-to-school season was a little different for reasons we don’t even have to name, but this year, in-classroom learning is back in full force. Make sure your star students are ready with some of this brand-new back-to-school Disney merch that you can find at Disney Springs (and online).
Back-to-School Shopping at Disney Springs
If your kid wants to go back to school Disney style, your best bet for finding everything on their shopping list this August is World of Disney at Disney Springs. These are some of the hottest back-to-school Disney items available at the store right now:
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to keep our site free of disrupting ads. Please consider subscribing to our print edition if you’d like to support us directly, and feel free to sign up for our free newsletter so you never miss out on spotlights like these!
- “The Little Mermaid” pencil case: A sparkling, shimmering thingamabob for holding all your whozawhatsits aplenty.
- Disney pens and pencils: These Disney back-to-school staples have been around for years, but there’s nothing wrong with classic style.
- Disney VHS notebooks: Talk about a real throwback. Get a new notebook shaped like one of your own old Renaissance-era VHSes. (How much are those things worth anyway…?)
- Disney water bottles: Visits to the drinking fountains may still be discouraged as we come out of the pandemic, so it’s important for students to come ready with their own water bottles feature either Disney characters or park attractions.
- Walt Disney World backpack: The pinnacle of back-to-school shopping is the backpack, the carrier for all the other stuff you’re going to buy. The newest Disney backpack available at World of Disney has a really psychedelic tie-dye design.
- Stationary zip kits: If your kid is a fan of The Mandalorian (and who isn’t?), then check out World of Disney’s back-to-school Mandalorian-themed zip kit.
- Disney card wallet: Geared more toward college students, this card wallet is great for IDs (both personal and student), credit cards, and cash—and a Disney World park pass.
New Clothes at Disney Springs
What back-to-school Disney shopping experience is complete without buying some new duds for the first day of school? Some of the best places to shop include UNIQLO, Levi’s, and Shore for wardrobe necessities.
If you want new jewelry and accessories, check out Vera Bradley, Kate Spade New York, francesca’s, and Ron Jon Surf Shop. In need of new shoes? We recommend Sperry, Fit2Run, UGG, Sanuk, Havaianas, Melissa Shoes, and The Runner’s Superstore, all at Disney Springs.
Shopping for your Disney nuiMOs
Don’t forget your favorite little companions. In addition to back-to-school shopping at Disney Springs, you can also purchase new outfits and accessories for your Disney nuiMOs. Right now at Disney Springs, you can find new styles at World of Disney from University Trends Collection.
Are you ready to go back to school … or would you just rather go back to Disney? Sound off on our Facebook page.