Get the full 2022 Morocco booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
If you’ve already been to Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina, then you know exactly what you’re in for at Flower & Garden. Kebabs? Moroccan bread? Hummus? Heck yes!
From Disney: “Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Get your tastebuds talking at Tangierine with a kebab, some fresh-made hummus, or a unique chai tea mint mimosa.
2022 Morocco Booth Food
- Grilled Kebabs: $5.75
- Lamb Kefta
- Harissa Chicken
- Mediterranean Flatbread: $5.75 [NEW]
- With za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta: $5.00
2022 Morocco Booth Drinks
- Pomegranate Mimosa: $11.00
- Ginger and Elderberry Ale: $5.00/$9.00
- Pomegranate Hard Cider: $5.00/$9.00
- Blackberry Mint Mead: $5.00/$9.00
- Flight: $10.00
Where to Find the Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
As you might guess, the Morocco booth for the 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival can be found in the Morocco Pavilion, inside Tangierine Cafe.
Morocco Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Morocco booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Chicken Harissa Grilled Kebab
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “Unfortunately, there was too much of a char flavor on the chicken. But once you got past that, it was nice and tender and juicy. The carrot slaw was also a little too sweet for my liking, but the textures were nice, and it had a good crunch to it.”
With za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “I’m a big fan of za’atar, so I loved this flatbread. That said, if you don’t like za’atar, don’t get this. It’s very flavorful. Overall, the dish was delicious. The vegetables were well cooked, and the cheese and cream were really nice.”
Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “I don’t know why people hate on this so much! The panna cotta is really good. I didn’t love the rose shell, but the panna cotta inside was light and fluffy. It had a nice, soft, creamy, fruity undertone, though I didn’t really pick up on any rose flavor. The pistachio bottom is what seals the deal; it’s a nice little crumble surprise at the end.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port