I don’t think there is a more diverse group of hotels anywhere than you’ll find around the Magic Kingdom. You have everything from a luxurious Spa and Resort to camping in tents, all within a short boat ride to the Most Magical Place on Earth.
I think you’re going to love our tour of the Magic Kingdom Area Hotels.
There’s lots more. In our Helping Hands section Dave talks about how to choose a Magic Kingdom Area Hotel and Danny talks about Resort Hopping (one of my favorite pastimes.)
Lisa has a great project building edible lei’s and Lynn shows us how to make Buffalo Chicken Waffles like you get at Captain Cooks. The Photo Team chimes in with tips on how to take fabulous pictures of hotels.
The Best of WDW locations this month are Tomorrowland Transit Authority, the Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Trail’s End Restaurant and the Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
Of course we have lots more in the FanZone and Around the World, but I think I’ll let you see for yourself.
This month’s outline –
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- First Timers Corner – Choosing a Magic Kingdom Area Hotel
- Stop and Smell the Roses – Resort Hopping
- Photo Team’s Tip of the Month – Taking Hotel Pictures
Bring the Magic Home
- Making edible lei’s
- Buffalo Chicken Waffles from Captain Cooks
The Best of WDW –
- Attraction – Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Restaurant – Trail’s End
- Gift Shop – Wilderness Lodge Mercantile
- Question of the Month – What’s your favorite Magic Kingdom Area Resort?
- Meet the Team – Mike Billick and Stephanie Shuster
- Photo of the Month
- Vinylmation – Tower of Terror Vinylmations
- D23 Preview
Around the World
- The News
- The Little Things – Live Music in the Grand Floridian Lobby
- Did You Know – fun facts about the Magic Kingdom Resorts
- This month in Disney History
- WDW vs Disneyland Throwdown – Jungle Cruise
- Disney Cruise Line – Live Stage Shows
- Off the Beaten Path – Chip and Dale’s Campfire Sing-a-Long