Ladies and Gentlemen! We are proud to present to you—THE NEW TRAILER FOR THE JUNGLE CRUISE MOVIE!
If you thought I was going to say, “the backside of water” then you are going to be very excited about this new movie.
The Jungle Cruise is set to be released next summer and will feature two seasoned actors familiar with Walt Disney Studios. Emily Blunt warmed our hearts with the latest adaptation of Mary Poppins, and Dwayne Johnson stole our hearts as the trouble-making, Demi-God, Maui in Disney’s Moana.
Emily Blunt will portray a headstrong explorer, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be a cheeky captain accompanying her on the voyage.
Take a look for yourself!
One of my favorite jokes told on the Jungle Cruise attraction at WDW is when the boat passes a collection of rocks and the Skipper says, “This formation is actually sandstone, most folks take it for granite. It’s one of our boulder attractions.” This got me thinking… and now I am really hoping for some puns referring to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson!
Fans are going to have to wait until July 2020 to set sail on this new adventure so for now, I will have to leave you with a few of my favorite wisecracks from the ride that inspired this film!
Top 5 favorite jokes from The Jungle Cruise attraction in WDW:
- Any child who misbehaves on our cruise will be taken over to “It’s a Small World”, where they will have to sing the same annoying song over and over.
- Watch your head when you get out. If you don’t, watch your language! This is a family place.
- Ladies and gentlemen. We are proud to present to you… the backside of water!
- We are now in the Nile, the longest river in the world! It goes on for Nile and Niles and Niles and if you don’t believe me, you’re in DENIAL!
- In the water here is Ginger the alligator. Keep your hands inside the boat because Ginger snaps. I know that’s a crumby joke, but I milk it for all that it’s worth.
For more Disney news you can subscribe to WDW Magazine!