Get the full 2022 Japan booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Hanami Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Hanami promises to offer some of the most aesthetically pleasing dishes of the Flower & Garden Festival—not to mention some of the tastiest.
From Disney: “Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—which pair beautifully with sake and Japanese-inspired cocktails.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Hot sake and Japanese-inspired and -influenced cocktails to go with stuff like sushi and tempura? Yes, please!
2022 Japan Booth Food
- Frushi: $7.00
- Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: $7.50
- Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions
- Beef Tataki: $8.00
- Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts
2022 Japan Booth Drinks
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer: $5.00/$9.00
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake: $9.50
- Cucumber Cooler: $8.50
- Sake, vodka, and cucumber garnished with a cucumber slice
Where to Find the Hanami Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
You’ll find Hanami in the Japan Pavilion at EPCOT.
Japan Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Japan booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The frushi unfortunately did not have a strong coconut flavor like we thought it would. It wasn’t overly fruity; the rice tempers the flavor of the fruit. However, on a hot day, the frushi is quite refreshing.”
Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “Wow, this dish is delicious. It’s very flavorful. A little bit chewy, but not too chewy. The red shiso sauce is a nice little punch that adds to the beef; it has an umami flavor.”
Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “This seltzer is sweet. It’s actually quite rich for a seltzer and does have a strong yuzu taste.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.
2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Food Booths, Menus, Photos, & Reviews