Get the full 2022 Italy booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Primavera Kitchen Booth Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Who doesn’t love a generous helping of pasta? The Italy Outdoor Kitchen at the 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is sure to hit the spot with traditional Italian dishes paired with a tasty glass of wine.
From Disney: “Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes—like arancini and ravioli—served with a glass of vino. Now that’s amore!”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Primavera Kitchen is the perfect spot to grab some dinner after a full day exploring all the Flower & Garden Festival has to offer.
2022 Italy Booth Food
- Arancini: $14.00
- Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: $13.00
- Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce
- Bomboloni: $12.00
- Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar
2022 Italy Booth Drinks
- Pilsner: $6.00/$10.00
- Pinot Grigio: $10.00
- Chianti: $10.00
- Prosecco: $11.00
- Rosa Regale: $11.00
- Moscato: $11.00
- Italian White Sangria with prosecco: $11.00
- Italian Red Sangria with cabernet sauvignon: $11.00
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila: $11.00
- Italian Mineral Water: $4.25
Where to Find the Primavera Kitchen Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Primavera Kitchen is located in Italy Pavilion, right next to The American Adventure.
Italy Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Italy booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The Arancini is so good. They are so nice and crispy, and the braised beef inside is nice and tender. The cherry tomatoes were nice and fresh; they didn’t have any seasoning, but they didn’t need it!”
Ravioli alla Boscaiola
Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The Ravioli had a nice creaminess on the inside, but it could have been more flavorful. The vegetables on top are a nice touch, but overall, I’d spend my money on the Arancini over and over again and skip this dish.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port