Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt is back at the 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival—and we’ve found Remy in every hiding spot. If you want to skip the hard work and just get your secret prize, read on to learn how to find Remy.
Help Remy collect ingredients for his signature dish, ratatouille, as you visit the EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival.
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to keep our site free of disrupting ads. Please consider subscribing to our print edition if you’d like to support us directly, and feel free to sign up for our free newsletter so you never miss out on spotlights like these!
The scavenger hunts are always one of my favorite activities during a festival because they’re fun for both adults and kids and a great way to explore the World Showcase. Plus, I’m a fan of all the cute prizes. Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt is my personal favorite because I just love Remy, and all his hiding locations are outdoors, which makes it one of the easier hunts.
I’ll be giving you spoilers on where to locate each Remy just in case you need some extra help. So if you don’t want to know how to complete Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt, stop reading (and maybe check out our favorite eats at Food and Wine this year instead).
How to Play Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
First, you will need to purchase a scavenger hunt map for $9.99 (before discount or tax). Corresponding ingredients stickers are attached to the back of it.
You can purchase the map at various locations, including Mouse Gear, Pin Traders, Getaway Gifts, Disney Traders, World Traveler, and Festival Marketplaces throughout the World Showcase.
Tips for Finding Remy
- If you look closely at the map, there are lines pointing to a specific spot in the country or location that will give you a generalized area of where Remy can be.
- You can complete the hunt during several visits and don’t even have to complete the hunt to claim your prize.
- I recommend doing this hunt when there is daylight. Remy is located in several high areas that may be difficult to spot in the dark.
SPOILERS AHEAD! Below you’ll find answers to every single Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak hunt location, with photos.
Proceed only if you need help with the game.
Where to Find Remy
There are 15 Remy locations and only one is located outside of the World Showcase so I started with that one.
Remy at Earth Eats
Remy on a wooden box
- This location was an easy one to start with. Located on the right side of the Earth Eats booth, you’ll find Remy sitting on a wooden box with some carrots.
You can enter the World Showcase from either direction (toward the Canada Pavilion or the Mexico Pavilion), but we decided to head toward Canada since we were closer to that side. The first Remy location in that direction is in Australia.
Remy at Australia
Remy on top of Australia booth
- Look up above the Australia booth sign and there is Remy with an onion. We had some debate on whether it was an onion or garlic, but a CM reassured us that it was an onion despite it not being purple like on the sticker.
Remy at Refreshment Port
Remy in the plants
- Remy is hanging out in the plants in front of Refreshment Port, holding some herbs between the Boursin cheese sign and the festival menu sign. Looks like he has found some herbs!
Remy at Appleseed Orchard
Remy on top of the Appleseed Orchard entrance
- Don’t be fooled by the map. The Appleseed Orchard location actually comes before the Canada booth when you’re making your way around World Showcase counter-clockwise. If you head straight to Canada booth from Refreshment Port, you’ll have to backtrack to Appleseed Orchard after. It won’t take long to find Remy; you can spot him right above the entrance holding a pan.
Remy at Canada
Remy on the roof
- Come back out to the main World Showcase path and head upstairs to the Canada Pavilion. Remy is on the roof of the Northwest Mercantile store with some bread.
Remy at France
Remy at Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along
- Onward to France, oiu? A giant Remy topiary from EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival is still at the entrance to the new ride; however, this not the droid Remy we’re looking for. Instead, he can be found on a ledge on the right side of the entrance to Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along with an eggplant.
Remy at Greece
Remy beside the Greece booth
- Remy along with some salt can be found on the top right side of the Greece festival booth. (I’m not surprised Remy is hanging out in Greece; their Griddled Cheese is one of the best of the fest.)
Remy at Japan
Remy on a rock
- On to the Japan festival booth. There, Remy is sitting on a rock in the water directly by Katura Grill. He has found some zucchini!
Remy at Hops and Barley
Remy on the windowsill
- Head to the Hops and Barley festival booth. Here, you can find Remy in the middle windowsill with a few peppers.
Remy at Italy
Remy on the balcony
- Go straight into Italy until you reach Via Napoli restaurant and look up! There you will find Remy on the balcony with some tomatoes.
Remy at Germany
Remy on another balcony
- Another Remy location on a balcony! Here in Germany, Remy is hiding on the balcony left of the Biergarten Restaurant with a bottle of olive oil.
Remy at Refreshment Outpost
Remy on top of the booth
- Not to be confused with Refreshment Port. You can easily spot Remy with some garlic on the top of the Refreshment Outpost booth.
Remy at China
Remy in the grass
- Once you enter the China Pavilion, head to the right. You’ll find a walkaway along the water. You’ll need eagle eyes for this one. Remy is hiding in the grass with black pepper.
Remy at Mexico
Remy on top of the restaurant
- This one was difficult because we were losing sunlight, but we eventually found Remy on the top corner of La Hacienda de San Angel. Just search for the water fountain and look up to see Remy with what appears to be a yellow squash.
Remy at Hawaii
Remy on top of the Hawaii booth
- Hawaii would have been our final booth given the route we took, but the kids actually spotted this one earlier during the day since he was easy to find. Remy is sitting on top of the Hawaii festival booth with a bottle of vinegar…I’m guessing.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt Prizes
Now that you know how to complete Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt, what’re you waiting for? Go claim your prize!
The prizes for this year’s festival are different themed bowls. For your prize, you can pick one bowl with either Remy, Belle, Mickey & Minnie, or Figment on it.
Complete the hunt and bring your game card to one of the following locations:
- Getaway Gifts
- Disney Traders
- World Traveler at International Gateway
You have until November 20th to search for Remy and redeem your prize! Good luck!