Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt is back at the 2022 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival—and we’ve found Remy in every hiding spot. If you want to skip the hard work and just get your secret prize, read on to learn how to find Remy.
Help Remy collect ingredients for his signature dish, Ratatouille, as you visit the EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival.
The scavenger hunts are always one of my favorite activities during a festival because they’re fun for both adults and kids and a great way to explore the World Showcase. Plus, I’m a fan of all the cute prizes. Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt is my personal favorite because I just love Remy, and all his hiding locations are outdoors, which makes it easier.
I’ll be giving you spoilers on where to locate each Remy just in case you need some extra help. So if you don’t want to know how to complete Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt, stop reading (and maybe check out our favorite eats at Food and Wine this year instead).
How to Play Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
First, you will need to purchase a scavenger hunt map for $9.99 (before discount or tax). Corresponding ingredient stickers are attached to the back of it.
You can purchase the map at various locations, including Mouse Gear, Pin Traders, Getaway Gifts, Disney Traders, World Traveler, and Festival Marketplaces throughout the World Showcase.
Tips for Finding Remy
- If you look closely at the map, there are lines pointing to a specific spot in the country or location that will give you a generalized area of where Remy can be.
- You can complete the hunt during several different visits and don’t even have to complete the hunt to claim your prize.
- I recommend doing this hunt when there is daylight. Remy is located in several high areas that may be difficult to spot in the dark.
- All of Remy’s hiding locations are outdoors which makes it one of the easier EPCOT Festival hunts.
SPOILERS AHEAD! Below you’ll find answers to every single Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak hunt location, with photos.
Proceed only if you need help with the game.
Where to Find Remy
There are 15 Remy locations and you can start in any direction. I like to enter the World Showcase through Mexico so I started there first!
Remy at Mexico
- Make sure to search HIGH and low and you will find Remy hanging out on top of La Cantina with a squash! He must be craving some delicious foods from the Mexico Pavilion quick service location.
Remy at China
- This is an easy one and you don’t have to go into the China Pavilion to find Remy. Head to the China Festival Marketplace, on the back corner you can spot Remy with a pepper shaker.
Remy at India
- Remy must be helping to add some nice flavor to the Indian dishes because he can be found on top of the India Festival Marketplace holding some garlic cloves.
Remy at Kenya
- This location was a bit trickier than the previous ones. Remy is hiding on a large rock by the Kenya Festival Marketplace with a vinegar bottle.
Remy at Germany
- Head into the Germany Pavilion towards the back and you can find Remy on the balcony of Kunstarbeit in the Kristall store holding some olive oil.
Remy at Italy
- Another location with Remy hiding in the back of the pavilion. Head toward Via Napoli to find Remy on the ledge above the entrance with some tomatoes.
Remy at Hops and Barley
- Hops & Barley Festival Marketplace is located in the America Pavilion. Remy is located on top of the booth holding some peppers.
Remy at Japan
- This location was the hardest to find! Head up the steps towards the quick service location Katsura Grill to find the Japan booth. There in the water feature, you will spot Remy on the rocks with some zucchinis.
Remy at Tangierine Cafe
- Remy can be found on the wooden awning covering the outdoor seating of the Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco Pavilion. He appears to be holding a salt and pepper shaker.
Remy at Brazil
- Head to the Brazil Festival Marketplace between Morocco and France to find Remy on top with some onions.
Remy at France
- This location does not require you to look up! Remy is hiding in the garden maze next to the France booth in the pavilion with eggplants.
Remy at Appleseed Orchard
- Remy’s hiding spot in Canada is located towards the back by the Appleseed Orchard location. There you can find him holding a pan above the Kidcot Station.
Remy at Canada
- Another Remy in Canada! This time head towards the shops up the stairs of the pavilion. There you will find Remy with bread on the rooftop.
Remy at Australia
- Remy is on top of the Australia Festival Marketplace by the entrance of the World Showcase holding some herbs.
Remy at Earth Eats
- Last one and it’s another easy one! Remy is hanging out on top of the Earth Eats booth with some carrots.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt Prizes
**(Insert Close up picture of prize cup)**
Now that you know how to complete Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt, what’re you waiting for? Go and claim your prize!
The prizes for this year’s festival are different character cups. For your prize, you can pick one cup with either Remy, Figment, Mickey or Tiana on it.
Complete the hunt and bring your game card to one of the following locations:
- Disney Traders
- World Travelers
You have until November 19th to search for Remy and redeem your prize! Good luck!