Looking for healthy options at Disney Springs? We’ve got plenty of restaurant and shopping suggestions.
January is Health and Wellness Month at Disney Springs, but you can stay fit and healthy when you visit any time of the year.
For many, January is a time to recommit to living a healthier life through good nutrition and exercise. But when you’re traveling, it can be hard to keep up with your workout routine, and there are tempting treats around every corner waiting to spoil your eating plan.
But a trip to Disney Springs doesn’t mean you have to ignore your diet and workout plan. This month, Disney Springs is offering several free workout classes. And year-round, Disney Springs offers a variety of shops and dining experiences designed to support your health and wellness.
Health and Wellness Month at Disney Springs
Throughout January, Disney Springs will be offering complimentary fitness classes to its guests to help them stay healthy and centered during their stay. If you’re more interested in year-round healthy options at Disney Springs, jump to the next section.
Classes are offered on Wednesdays (i.e. “Wellness Wednesday”) and Fridays (i.e. “Fitness Friday”). They’ll begin at 9AM in Town Center near Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
Here are the January offerings:
- Wednesday, Jan. 5: HIIT Workout Class presented by Fabletics
- Wednesday, Jan. 12: Warrior One Yoga presented by lululemon
- Wednesday, Jan. 19: HIIT Workout Class presented by Under Armour
- Friday Jan. 21: Warrior One Yoga presented by lululemon
- Wednesday, Jan. 26: Orlando Power Yoga presented by Fabletics
- Friday, Jan. 28: HIIT Workout Class presented by Under Armour
To register, click here.
Healthy Options at Disney Springs Year-Round
January isn’t the only month you can work on your fitness at Disney Springs. You can shop for your wellness and eat healthy food year-round. Check out some of the top health and wellness picks at Disney Springs.
Find the Perfect Running Shoes at Fit2Run
If you’re a runner, splurge on some new running shoes at Fit2Run, The Runner’s Super Store. Fit Experts will scan your feet, analyze your gait, and chat with you about your running goals in order to recommend the perfect shoe.
Munch on Healthy Food at Disney Springs
Disney Springs has a ton of food options, and it’s not all funnel cakes and DOLE Whip. Here are some healthy food options at Disney Springs to try during your next visit:
- The Taqueria Ensalata at Frontera Cocina is packed with healthy ingredients like lettuce, carrot, radishes, and avocado. It’s finished with a delectable avocado-lime vinaigrette.
- The Hollywood Bowl at Planet Hollywood is a tasty salad made from lettuce, turkey breast, hard-boiled egg, avocado, tomato, and cucumber. Skip the bacon, croutons, and Swiss cheese for fewer calories.
- The Polite Caesar and Cobb Salads at The Polite Pig are both healthy and flavorful (skip the bacon to save some calories for a sweet snack later).
- This Shepherd Went Vegan at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant is a meat-free take on a delicious shepherd’s pie.
- The Tofu Power Bowl at YeSake features tofu, avocado, spinach, carrot, and cabbage. It’s topped with tempura crunch and wasabi ponzu though you can skip the tempura crunch if you want to save on calories.
Splurge on Your Wellness
Disney Springs is the perfect place for a shopping spree. You can get a new workout outfit from Fabletics or lululemon, stock up on soccer gear from Pele Soccer, or grab some of your favorite teas from The Spice & Tea Exchange.
Disney Springs makes it easier to stay healthy on vacation thanks to its commitment to your wellness.
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.