Still working on dropping that quaranfifteen? I regret to inform your calorie-counting app that a new gelato spot is open in the Italy Pavilion at EPCOT: Gelateria Toscana.
The new Gelateria Toscana stand opened in May and can be found on the right side of the Italy Pavilion. It’s awfully hard to miss — just look for the kiosk with the warm and inviting Tuscan style.
Gelateria Toscana matches its cool Italian aesthetic with cool Italian flavors. Walk up to the window and treat yourself to something sweet that hits the spot after a good bit of adventuring.
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to bring you the news without bombarding you with annoying ads. Please consider supporting us directly by subscribing to our print edition, and make sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Disney World!
On The Menu At Gelateria Toscana
When you visit Gelateria Toscana, you better be sure you bring your appetite. From gelato and sorbet to refreshing cocktails, the new stand offers up quite the delicious variety.
Here’s a taste of all there is to taste at Gelateria Toscana:
You can get two scoops of your favorite flavors in a cup ($7.95) or on a waffle cone ($8.50).
Available flavors of gelato are
- Cookies & Cream
- Amerena Cherry
Who doesn’t love a rinfrescante sorbet on a hot Florida day? Gelateria Toscana offers up dual scoops of lemon and strawberry sorbet, also in your choice of cup or waffle cone.
Gelati Floats ($9)
They may be cool on the tongue, but these gelato floats are straight fire. Gelateria Toscana has two floats to choose from, and they’re both must-try.
- Naufrago – An Italian take on the classic root beer float with creamy vanilla gelato
- Monella – Classic American Coca-Cola meets Italian vanilla gelato in an intercontinental flavor explosion
Gelati Creations ($11.75)
Gelateria Toscana at EPCOT really flexes its creative muscles with an incredible quartet of concoctions. Hope your sweet tooth has a sweet tooth.
- Coppa Del Nonno – Vanilla, Chocolate, and Cookies & Cream gelato topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretto cookies
- Coppa Amicisia – Cookies & Cream, Strawberry, and Vanilla gelato piled high with whipped cream
- Coppa Delisia – Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookies & Cream gelato with whipped cream on top
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Vanilla gelato covered with freshly brewed Italian-style espresso and finished with a mound of whipped cream
Looking for something fried before you hope on another ride? You’ll find a trio of rich, delicious confections at Gelateria Toscana.
- Cannoli Al Cioccolato ($6.95) – It doesn’t get more Italian than this classic pastry stuffed with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole ($13) – A heaping basket of fried ricotta cheese fritters that works perfectly with an espresso or a Monella
- Mocha Tiramisù ($8) – Rich espresso flavor comes through strong, working with creamy mascarpone, spongy savoiardi biscuits, and just the right touch of chocolate
When mom or dad needs to take the edge off, Gelateria Toscana comes through with three delicious alcoholic smoothies.
- Italian Margarita ($14) – A buono take on the clásico margarita that mingles frozen limoncello and tequila
- Frozen White Sangria ($11)
- Frozen Red Sangria ($11)
Beer & Wine
If you want to keep it simple, Gelateria Toscana at EPCOT is also a great stop for draft beer, chilled wine, and Italian-style cocktails.
- Peroni on draft ($9.50)
- Pinot Grigio ($10.50)
- Chianti ($10.50)
- Prosecco ($10.50)
- Bellini ($11) – Sparkling prosecco mixed with sweet peach puree
- Rossini ($11) – Strawberry puree in Prosecco
Of course, you can also quench your thirst at Gelateria Toscana with ice-cold fountain drinks and delicious beverages.
- San Benedetto ($4) – Mineral water sourced from the Italian Alps, available still or sparkling
- Aranciata, Limonata ($5.50) – Sparkling Italian soda in your choice of orange (aranciata) or lemon (limonata)
- Lemon or Peach Tea ($5.50)
- Fountain Soda ($4.50) – Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and Sprite
Need a pick-me-up in the middle of the afternoon? Get your boost at Gelateria Toscana with a piping hot cup of joe.
- Espresso – $3 for a single or $4.50 for a double
- Cappuccino ($6)
- Caffè Latte ($6)
- Caffè Americano ($5)
Your taste buds will be doing the tarantella when you treat yourself to a little something at Gelateria Toscana, open now in the Italy Pavilion at EPCOT. Just turn off your smartphone while you’re enjoying your snack — your fitness app will never have to know.
What are you most excited to try from Gelateria Toscana at EPCOT? Tell us what you’re getting first over on our Facebook page!