Disney Springs is home to some delicious special menu items that are a must-try! Here is your round-up of the menus you should try this year.
Whether you are a local of Central Florida or visiting for the holiday season, there is so much to enjoy in the Orlando area during the holiday season. Between the Christmas lights and festive music, the holiday spirit is all around.
Among the many restaurants in the Orlando area, Disney Springs is home to some delicious Christmas, New Years’, and Holiday Menus.
Discover what you can enjoy in Orlando this holiday season!
Disney Springs Restaurants
This award-winning restaurant is home to tapas, paellas, and some delicious sangrias.
On Christmas Day, Jaleo at Disney Springs will offer a limited-time menu:
- Ensalada de Invierno- Persimmon, Endive, Pomegranate, Orange, Cana de Cabra, and Toasted Walnuts. ($12.00)
- Conejo al Ajillo- Rabbit with Garlic, Oloroso, and Fried Potatoes. ($24.00)
- Canelones de Pollo, Cerdo y Foie con Salsa Bechamel- Stuffed Pasta of Chicken, Pork and Foie Gras with Bechamel Sauce. ($18.00)
- Estofado de Cordero- Spanish Stew of Boneless Lamb Shoulder, White Beans, and Tomatoes. ($16.00)
- Chuletón a La Parilla- Confit Piquillo Peppers. (Market Price)
New Year’s Eve Menu
New Year’s Eve at Jaleo will offer a variation of its Tasting Menu, which includes 14 tapas with elevated elements like Jamon Iberico de Bellota and Royal Ossetra Caviar. This menu is priced at $125 per person. Guests can make reservations here.
This industrial-style restaurant located in Disney Springs is home to some unique eats and drinks.
New Year’s Eve Menu
The Edison is pulling out all the stops for New Year’s Eve. The menu features extravagant food and drinks with passed appetizers, a decadent dinner, and a dessert buffet. The Edison will also provide entertainment and 1920’s themed music.
To guarantee a spot at The Edison for New Year’s Eve, tickets range from $145 to $175. Entry to the restaurant opens at 8:30 pm and includes passed appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, dessert, a bottle of bubbly and a toast at midnight. General admission tickets are limited. If you wait to purchase at a later date and enter at 9:00 pm, the price is $55 and does not include dinner and a bottle of bubbly. Tickets are available here.
Holiday cocktails are available at this pan-asian restaurant at Disney Springs. For a full menu, click here. Highlights include:
- Gingerbread Manhattan- Gingerbread cookie infused knob creek, lazzaroni amaretto, carpano antica, New England spiced cranberry and orange bitters.
- Jingletini– Tito’s vodka, Midori, Licor 43 Horchata, Peppermint Schnapps and Glitter.
Earl of Sandwich
The place to get a good sandwich at Disney Springs; holiday items will include a Holiday Ham and Holiday Turkey sandwich.
- Holiday Ham– Ham, Cinnamon Sweet Potato Mash, Cranberry Sauce, and Cheddar. ($8.99)
- Holiday Turkey- Turkey, Cornbread Stuffing, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, and Mayonnaise. ($8.99)
Chicken Guy! (Both Disney Springs and Winter Park Locations)
Starting November 21, Chicken Guy! Will be debuting new flavors of delicious milkshakes that will be available throughout the season. Prices at the Winter Park location are $6.49 for a regular size and $6.99 for a large. At the Disney Springs location, shakes are one size and cost $6.99.
- Frozen Peppermint Cocoa Shake– Vanilla Soft Serve, Hot Cocoa Mix, Peppermint and Crushed Candy Cane Pieces, topped with Marshmallow Whipped Cream, Mini Marshmallows, and a Chocolate Drizzle.
- Holiday Cookie Shake– Vanilla Soft Serve, blended with Sugar Cookies, Marshmallow Whipped Cream, Mini M&M’s, and Holiday Sprinkles, topped with a Special Holiday Cookie.
This hideaway, a speakeasy-themed restaurant, will serve a variety of signature holiday cocktails. To see the full menu, click here. Some signature cocktail highlights include:
- White Christmas Bourbon Smash– Jim Beam Black Bourbon, Rosemary Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice with a Splash of Seltzer.
- The Oogie Boogie– Absolut Vodka, Midori, and Lemon Lime Soda.
- Cranberry Limoncello Spritzer– Limoncello, White Cranberry Juice, and Prosecco.
Want to try all three? Order the Babbo Natale Flight and experience the holiday season!
Maria & Enzo’s
A classic Italian restaurant located in Disney Springs, Maria & Enzo’s will feature a variety of autumn cocktails and meals. See the full menu here. Here are some festive drinks on the menu:
- Holiday Cookie Flight– Gingerbread Man, Peppermint Bar, and Shortbread Crumble.
- Gingerbread Twist (Mocktail)– Gingerbread Syrup with Ginger Ale, Whipped Cream, and a Mini Gingerbread Man.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Iced Cocoa (Mocktail)– Chocolate Milk with Peppermint Syrup and a Mini Candy Cane.
- Red Velvet Cupcake (Mocktail)– Red Velvet Cake Syrup, Milk, and a Vanilla Frosting Rim.
Orlando Area Restaurants
In addition to all of the above Disney Springs restaurants, various restaurants around the Orlando area will feature special holiday, Christmas, and New Year’s menus. You can find these menus at places like the Venetian Chop House at the Caribe Royale Orlando, AVA MediterrAegean & MM Club in Winter Park, Buca di Beppo and Brio Italian Grille. You can visit their respective websites to see their menus.
Are you excited to taste the holidays in Orlando this year? Let us know if you come across any of these special holiday items on our Facebook page.