Here’s how you can ride Frozen Ever After without at FastPass+, plus the all the updates on news, weather, refurbishments and closings this week at Walt Disney World.
There’s a lot to keep track of at WDW, whether you’re going this week or planning a future trip – we have everything you need to know – keep reading!
New at Walt Disney World This Week
Guest Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Cruz Ramirez, rookie trainer extraordinaire from Cars 3, will be making a pit stop at Walt Disney World this summer! Be sure to swing by Pixar Place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to say hello (although no exact arrival date has been released.)
Ahoy ye mateys! There be a new Pirate treasure! Ahoy mateys! If it’s a Pirates life ye be seeking, ye has come to the right place. Starting today, scalawags will be caught in an on-ride photo as part of your buccaneering journey. For those that don’t speak pirate, the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction now offers an on-ride photo as part of Disney’s PhotoPass and Memory Maker. Be sure to say “cheese” as you leave the haunted grotto and plunge into adventure!
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party with ending bonus!
Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party is set to replace IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party starting July 17th. Desserts and beverages will be Frozen themed with such delicious treats as Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake, Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes, and Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries. After IllumiNations, guests will be able to ride Frozen Ever After in Norway, without having to use a FastPass! The cost is $79 for ages 10 and older and $47 for ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity are included).
WDW Closings and Refurbishments in June
• The Hall of Presidents will be closed until June 29th to make room for the new president.
• Mission Space will be closed June 5th through July 28th.
• Portobello Country Italian Trattoria in Disney Springs will be closed until Fall 2017.
• The Roaring Fork and Trout Pass Pool Bar at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will be closed until summer 2017.
• Disney’s Yacht Club Resort will have room and Convention Center refurbishments through 2017.
• Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be undergoing refurbishments until sometime in 2018. The renovations will close Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post. Other food options will be available during this time.
• Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will undergo refurbishments through late 2018.
Don’t forget, closures are subject to change without notice. If you have your heart set on an attraction, be sure to check before you go. Also, check the parks for changes the day of your arrival.
Weather at WDW this week
Highs of 90°F / Lows of 74°F
Are YOU going to be at WDW this week?
Head over to our Facebook Page and give us your live report!