A weekly Disney newsletter without the fluff: Get the WDW Magazine news and reviews you need for your next trip.
Another email newsletter? For the first time in forever, this is an email you can’t wait to get.
Our weekly email newsletter is the one that puts all the info in one place. We give you a Disney Parks & Resorts calendar with each email, the latest discounts and deals, and headlines that tell you at a glance what is going on with Disney Parks.
And Mike Wazowski says we’re funny, so hopefully, it brightens your morning.
What’s in Our Weekly Disney Newsletter
- The latest WDW ticket and resort discounts and deals
- Monthly giveaways with Disney prizes
- Monthly refurbishment and construction updates
- Exclusive Disney must-know dates calendar in each and EVERY email
- The latest Disney news, reported quickly and simply—no fluff
- Recipes for your favorite Parks foods
- Advice to make the most of your Disney Parks trip
- Honest food, drink, and festival reviews to help save you money at the parks
- Advance notice on WDW Magazine products
- Tips to make your park visit the BEST DAY EVER!
How to Get Our Disney Newsletter
Click Subscribe below to make our signup form magically appear:
We need only two things:
- Your Name
- The email you’d like to use
Bibbidi Bobbidi Newsletter!
Be sure to check your email in just a few seconds and click the confirmation link.
A Few Things We Don’t Do
- NO SPAM—we love your privacy almost as much as you do. We NEVER share your information with anyone else
- NO annoying ads cluttering up our blog—our website is supported by our print and digital subscribers.
- NO rumors—we have direct contact with Disney, whom we verify with if the latest buzz looks sketchy
- NO clickbait—our articles are full of real-deal info without a lot of fluff
- NO fake reviews—our reporters get in the parks and actually eat the things we review, with photos of exactly what guests are served
Our Disney Newsletter Sample
Don’t believe us? Ask the dishes—err, our subscribers. Our newsletter and blog are completely supported by our subscribers.
That means no third-party ads, no trickery, no clickbait, and a free newsletter and blog for everyone. We give you the straight-up, honest info because we don’t rely on third-party ad clicks.
And we want you to see exactly what you’re signing up for. Here’s a sample of our information-packed Disney newsletter:
Hi (picture your amazing name here),
Pull the lever, Kronk!
Don’t you just hate it when you plan on sailing directly into your underground lab via your custom-made minecart ride only to be dropped—again—into a pit of crocodiles?
OK, maybe not that situation specifically, but you get it. We all pull the wrong lever sometimes (why do we even have that lever??).
With the year a fourth of the way over already, it’s a good time to pat yourself on the back for all the times you pulled the right lever and ate the best of spinach puffs. There are so many good things on the horizon, and when the sun hits that ridge just right, these hills sing.
Speaking of which, we’ve got a sweet new Coach/Disney collection to look forward to, BoardWalk pros and cons, and a chilly stroll down memory lane. But first, the news…
- Take Your Mask Off at WDW: But Only When You’re Doing This…
- The Mane Event: runDisney Celebrates The Lion King with three 5Ks…
- Disneyland Ticket Deadlines: You Need to Know These Dates…
- Are These Your Sail Dates? Disney Cruises Suspended Again…
- April 2021 Refurbishments and Reopenings
- Current Disney World Discounts and Deals
- 2021 Flower and Garden Menus and Activities
Pros and Cons of BoardWalk Resort
The charmingly frightening clown slide at the BoardWalk is no more, and we honestly can’t figure out if that’s a pro or a con.
Love it or hate it… it certainly was entertaining.
Before you splurge on this EPCOT-adjacent resort, learn a bit more about the best parts and the could-be-better parts.
On the BoardWalk: The Biggest Room Fits How Many People?
Catch This Coach
Going to the ball? We’ve got the perfect coach.
Picture it: France, 1697. You’re late to the Prince’s ball, and Lyft hasn’t been invented yet. The only logical solution is to hop in a glittering pumpkin coach drawn by a team of very confused horse-mice.
Oh wait, we’re talking about taking a Coach to the ball, not a coach. But wait… there will be a coach on the Coach—and it’s a show-stopper. No one can concentrate at the fondue table when you walk in with a coach on Coach.
Coach bags have teamed up with the Disney Princesses to bring you yet another collection of stunning Princess-inspired bags, including the delightfully meta coach Coach.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Blue: Party With Cinderella, Tiana, and Belle Coach Bags…
That Cool Blizzard Beach Backstory
OK, sooo, like… one bodacious April morning back in ye olde 1995, Disney Imagineers celebrated the opening of one very funky-fresh Blizzard Beach.
When it opened, Blizzard Beach boasted gnarly waterslides, an awesome ski-lift, and totally tubular obstacle courses. Woahhhh…
But dudes, dudettes, and non-binary compadres—this park also had a fully, fully-unbelievable backstory. Like, did you know it’s all about a blizzard hitting Florida?
Our West Cost Reporter Kathleen will be reporting live from Disneyland tomorrow!
View this post on Instagram
Have you thought about what song is going to be playing as you walk back onto Disney property for the first time?
Is it a classic Disney anthem? Or maybe just whatever is playing in your headphones?
Aly’s anthem: is gonna be epic!
Your Parks Calendar
Here is your updated weekly list of upcoming Disney-related dates to keep in mind:
- April 11th: Last day to see Easter eggs at Saratoga Springs
- April 16th: Animal Kingdom Lodge’s 20th Anniversary
- April 22: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Turns 23 Years Old
- April 30: Disneyland Reopens
- May 28: Cruella premiers on Disney+ and in theaters
- May 30: Beach Club Resort reopens (DVC open now)
- June 6: Wilderness Lodge reopens (DVC open now)
- June 18: Luca premiers on Disney+
- July 5: Last day of EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Like what you see? Sign up for our Disney news and parks info newsletter, already, and we’ll see you next week!