Get the full 2022 France booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Fleur de Lys Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
The next best thing to visiting Paris in person is visiting the France booth at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival. Sample French food and drinks against the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower.
From Disney: “Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this Parisian pop-up!”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Sample hors d’oeuvres and delicious drinks as you explore all the France Pavilion has to offer.
2022 France Booth Food
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: $6.75 [NEW]
- Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic
- Pan Bagnat Classique: $7.00 [NEW]
- The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: $5.50 [NEW]
- French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: $5.75
- Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
2022 France Booth Drinks
- French Wheat Draft Beer: $5.00/$9.00
- VeRy Raspberry: $6.00
- Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail: $14.00
- With orange liqueur, Champagne, and orange juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: $13.50
- Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice
Where to Find the Fleur de Lys Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Fleur de Lys is located in the France Pavilion, right between Morocco and the International Gateway.
France Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the France booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise
WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “While this dish is hearty and healthy, it’s not my favorite from the festival. I was expecting more flavor from the bacon and sausage. This dish is subtle, and after sampling so many other flavorful items, I was just expecting the same.”
La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush
WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “There is a good reason this is a festival favorite. The orange and cranberry falvors blend perfectly for this frozen adults-only delight.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.
Thanks to Disney for inviting us to a Springtime Media Experience, where we got to check out the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, the Garden Rocks Concert Series, attend a garden party reception, and interview Cast Members about the festival. #FreshEpcot
2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Food Booths, Menus, Photos, & Reviews