Mmmm … sweet, sweet music. After a (much too long) hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Food & Wine EPCOT concerts are back.
When we heard that the Garden Rocks Concert Series was returning for the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, we hoped that Eat to the Beat would follow suit.
Well, not only is the Eat to the Beat Concert Series back, it’s looking better than ever. You can enjoy dinner and a show nightly at the International Food & Wine Festival from July 14 to November 19, 2022.
Get a first look (more like first taste) of who’s serving up the tunes at this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
Who’s Playing the 2022 Eat to the Beat Concert Series?
Variety is the spice of life and this year’s musical performances offer something for everyone.
A vocalist from one of the most successful boy bands of all time? Check.
A world-famous drummer who played with music royalty? (A Prince you might say?) Got her.
A delicious sampling of eighties icons? Yup. They’re performing live too.
Then there are the acts that are what the Disney Parks Blog calls, “fresh-to-the-festival.” Check out the list to see who’s making their America Gardens Theatre stage debut this year.
- July 14-15: Baha Men
- July 16-18: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29-30: Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1: Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8: Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13: The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15: Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20: Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22: Air Supply
- Sept. 2-3: Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5: Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10: Hoobastank [NEW]
- Sept. 16-17: Los Amigos Invisibles [NEW]
- Sept. 23-24: BBMak
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1: Stokley [NEW]
- Oct. 2-3: Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8: Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10: 38 Special
- Oct. 23-24: Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31: Hanson
- Nov. 4-7: Boyz II Men
You can catch these iconic acts Friday to Monday nights and savor some local flavor with Florida-based musicians playing Tuesday to Thursday. More acts will be announced in the coming weeks on the official webpage.
Get Your Eat to the Beat Dining Package
Know what shows you want to see? Starting May 24, you can save your spot at the concert when you purchase an Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
You can also roll the dice on a same-day dining package if you’re feeling lucky. That means you can show up without reservations at either Spice Road Table or Regal Eagle Smokehouse and still get guaranteed seats to an Eat to the Beat concert.
(Note: Same-day dining packages may not be available on peak park days. That’s where planning with a crowd calendar comes in handy.)
There are six Eat to the Beat Dining Packages available for both lunch and dinner, Friday-Monday. Here’s what you get:
- A full buffet (where applicable) or an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage
- A guaranteed seat for that day’s concert
So, who’s going to be serving up sweet music in the kitchen this year? Take a look …
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion)
- $57 for adults 10 and up
- $32 for children 3–9
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas)
- $69 for adults 10 and up
- $22 for children 3–9
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion)
- $66 for adults 10 and up
- $43 for children 3–9
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion)
- $79 for adults 10 and up
- $28 for children 3–9
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (American Adventure Pavilion, same-day dining packages only)
- $34.99 for adults 10 and up
- $16.99 for children 3–9
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion, same-day dining packages only)
- $44 for adults 10 and up
- $16 for children 3–9
Food & Wine EPCOT Concerts: Will You Eat To The Beat?
July can’t come soon enough! Did this concert series sneak peek satisfy your growing appetite for festival season?
If you’re hungry for more, we’ve got just the thing to wet your whistle. Check out our collectible Anyone Can Eat issue for all things Disney food.
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.