Flavors of Florida, Disney Springs’ culinary salute to the Sunshine State is here! Here’s what to try:
Team Lime Garage Burger or Team Orange Garage Burger? You can sample both during this year’s Flavors of Florida at Disney Springs.
Presented by CORKCICLE!, Flavors of Florida will see over 30 restaurants and shops at Disney Springs serving up their best tributes to the sunshine state. The Disney Parks Blog announced that Flavors of Florida will run from July 5 through August 14.
Flavors of Florida Drinks
- Blue Citrus Sauvignon Blanc Slushie – Amorette’s Patisserie
- Blood Orange Margarita – Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Florida Sunshine Shake – Chicken Guy!
- Sunshine Orange Chill – Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
- Orange Bird Milkshake – D-Luxe Burger
- Strawberry Basil Margarita – Dockside Margaritas
- Orange Lemonade with Sweet Cream Foam – Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Green Gator – House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Frozen Old Fashioned featuring DOLE Whip Orange – Wine Bar George
☀️ Frozen Old Fashioned featuring DOLE Whip Orange: This frozen drink is free when you buy a Wine Bar George limited-edition Corkcicle.
- Kingston Mango Pineapple Lemonade – Local Green Orlando Food Truck
- Jock’s Citrus Old Fashioned – Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Florida Mule – Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Blood Orange Gin & Tonic – Outdoor Vending
- Key Lime Mojito – The Polite Pig
- Sailfish Brewing Sunrise City IPA – Rainforest Cafe
- Spiked Guava Lemonade – Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Italian Sangria – Terralina Crafted Italian
- Oyster City Mangrove Pale Ale – T-REX
- Pineapple and Coconut Shake – Vivoli il Gelato
Flavors of Florida Entrées
- Smokehouse Cuban – City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Lime Garage Burger – D-Luxe Burger
- Orange Garage Burger – D-Luxe Burger
- Voodoo Shrimp – House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Florida Gulf Shrimp Tacos – Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Cuban Sandwich – The Polite Pig
☀️ Cuban Sandwich: The Polite Pig’s take on this Florida classic includes sliced ham, roasted pork, cheese, dill pickles, and a tangy sauce. Try it with their rum-based Key Lime Mojito.
- Home Grown Strip Steak – Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Grilled Key West Pink Shrimp Salad – Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Blackened Shrimp Salad – T-REX
Flavors of Florida Snacks
- Blood Orange Éclair – Amorette’s Patisserie
- Coconut Panna Cotta – The BOATHOUSE
- Southern Fried Hand Pies – Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Orange Blossom Cupcake – Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Shrimp Ajillo Tostada – Frontera Cocina
- Orange Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie – Gideon’s Bakehouse
- Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate Treats – The Ganachery
- Citrus Dream Donut – Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
☀️ Citrus Dream Donut: This orange glazed donut with white buttercream pairs perfectly with the limited-edition Orange Lemonade topped Sweet Cream Foam (both available at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew).
- M&M’S White Chocolate Key Lime Pie Candy – M&M’S Store
- Key Lime Pie – Paddlefish
- Key Lime Ceviche Tostada – Rainforest Cafe
- Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper ice cream – Salt & Straw
- Orange Bird DOLE Whip – Swirls on the Water
- Watermelon DOLE Whip – Swirls on the Water
- Orange Blossom Gelato – Vivoli il Gelato
- Key Lime Cannoli – Vivoli il Gelato
Heading To Disney Springs This Summer?
Don’t forget to grab your own Flavors of Florida event guide when you arrive at the Disney Springs Welcome Center. (Guides are also available at participating restaurants and shops.)
For even more Disney foodie content, take a look at our collectible Anyone Can Eat issue.