The 2021 Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio booth between the Morocco and France Pavilions has a menu only for those with an adventurous palate! Stop by for new flavors you didn’t even know you loved.
Disney recently released a few 2021 menu details, but we also have the prices, photos, and honest reviews of the food.
Here is the 2021 Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio booth menu:
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all the Festival of the Arts booth menus
2021 Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio Booth Menu
- Chilled Seafood Cocktail; $8.50
- with Octopus, Scallops, Shrimp, Black Garlic Aïoli, Tomato-Coconut Sauce, and Serrano-Lime Oil
- Blue Corn Pupusa (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Blue); $6.50
- stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema
- Passion Fruit Mousse; $4.75
- with Dragon Fruit Jam
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic); $4.50
- Frozen Piña Colada; $13.00
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri; $14.00
Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio Booth ReviewsSee our review of the Vibrante & Vivido booth HERE!
2021 EPCOT Festival Of The Arts
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for!
- 2021 Epcot Festival of the Arts Booth Menus
- Your Complete Guide: 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
That chilled seafood cocktail sounds like a refreshing addition to your artsy day at EPCOT. Cheers!
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Festival of the Arts are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber.