See which Enchanting Extras you can now book online, and those unavailable.
During COVID-19 safety concerns, Enchanting Extras have been limited or unavailable. This has allowed Walt Disney World to maintain capacity restrictions and social distancing policies. Starting today, we’ve got three Enchanting Extras that can be booked online!
Enchanting Extras Online Booking:
Online booking is now available for these select experiences at DisneyWorld.com and the My Disney Experience app:
- Droid Depot (Starting at $99.99)
- Savi’s Workshop (Starting at $199.99)
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventure (Starting from $90.00)
The remaining Enchanting Extras will continue to require a phone call to book. Call (407) 939-7529, or (800) 800-9800 Disney Vacation Club Members.
When Can You Book?
- 70 Days in Advance: Guests staying at a Disney World Resort hotels. This includes:
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Shades of Green Resort
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- 60 Days in Advance: Guests not staying at a Disney Resort hotel
- Make things easy when your travel agent books it for you
What are Enchanting Extras?
Enchanting Extras are just what they sound like… a bit more pixie dust to “plus” your Walt Disney World vacation.
These include tours, special events, and experiences that can make your trip unique to those in years past, or create a special day for guests celebrating a birthday, engagement, etc.
Available Enchanting Extras
These Enchanting Extras experiences outside of the parks are also now available, though you will need to call (or contact your travel agent) to make reservations.
- Golf and FootGolf
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
- Ft. Wilderness Archery Experience
- Horseback riding
- Fishing excursions
- Private pool cabanas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Villas and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Oasis Patios at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
These experiences will remain unavailable until further notice:
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Surfing activities – including group lessons and private sessions
- Spas, salons, and Harmony Barbershop at Magic Kingdom
What You’ll Need
Keep in mind that during COVID-19 precautions, you will need the following during your Enchanting Extras:
- Face coverings for guests ages 2 and over—these must be worn in public areas, except while eating (while stationary).
- Valid park admission and a Park Pass is required for in-park Enchanting Extras.
Walt Disney World also recommends:
- The My Disney Experience app on your phone
- A cashless (or contactless) payment method
Book your next Enchanting Extra experience or even your whole vacation with a free Disney travel agent. Just describe your ideal vacation, and they do the rest!