Get the full 2022 Encanto booth menu at EPCOT Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
Drawing inspiration from the new Disney animated hit film Encanto, Vibrante & Vívido serves up delicious foods from Colombia that’ll make you hum a contented tune while you dine.
From Disney: “Feast on authentic Colombian cuisine inspired by the Disney animated film Encanto—like spicy ajiaco soup or a house-made empanada with chorizo.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: If you’re hankering for a delicious taste of Colombia, Encanto Cocina promises to make your heart sing with delicious fare like a chorizo empanada.
2022 Encanto Cocina Booth Food
- House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli [NEW]
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (gluten-/wheat-friendly) [NEW]
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (gluten-/wheat-friendly)
2022 Encanto Cocina Booth Drinks
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Where to Find the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
You’ll find the Encanto Cocina booth between the Morocco and France Pavilions.
Encanto Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina booth at the 2022 Festival of the Arts.
House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada
- With turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli
- Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Yellow
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “Wow, this dish is really good and really spicy, though I have a low spice limit.”
WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “Yes, agreed, this is a really good empanada.”
Spicy Ajiaco Soup
- With guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “It smells spicy. I love the flavoring; the sour cream and avocado bring down the heat, so this is a good dish if you’re worried about spiciness from traditional Colombian fare.”
Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “It’s got a chocolate topper, which I always love. This dessert is different this year: It’s tart from the passion fruit and has a white chocolate base to it. The sugar pieces on it make up for the tartness. This is very, very, very good.”
More 2022 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders)
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port