This is one of those rare occasions when peeking at your Christmas presents is encouraged. Here’s your first look at Disneyland Halfway to the Holidays 2022.
If last year’s holiday treat offerings are any indication, 2022 has some big stockings to fill. But it looks like Disneyland is going to deliver BIG time.
Today, Disney Parks Blog revealed the return of not one, but two guest-favorite holiday nighttime spectaculars. Any guesses what they are?
Keep scrolling for the festive foods, nighttime spectaculars, and other holiday happenings that are coming to Disneyland this year.
Snacks To Celebrate Disneyland Halfway to the Holidays 2022
Downtown Disney District
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs
- Christmas Dinner Corn Dog
- A hand-held holiday feast! This snack puts a Christmas-y spin on the traditional corn dog. A turkey hot dog is hand-dipped in batter and rolled in crispy panko crumbs. Served with a cranberry dipping sauce.
- Available June 23 through 30
- Peppermint Churro
- Oh, y’all wanted a twist? Peppermint twist, that is. We can’t wait to try this churro that’s been dusted with crushed peppermints, drizzled with mint frosting, and topped with even more peppermint candy pieces.
- Available June 23 through 30
Holiday Nighttime Spectaculars Will Return To Disneyland
“Believe… In Holiday Magic”
How do you make a Disneyland fireworks show even more magical? Oh, ya. A magical snowfall over Main Street, U.S.A., near the Rivers of America, and “it’s a small world.”
“World of Color – Season of Light”
This mesmerizing show features sky-high fountains, illuminated walls of mist, and shimmering snowflakes. Watch as the water appears to “dance” along to classic holiday songs. Head to Paradise Bay at Disney California Adenture to catch this beloved, holly jolly spectacular.
A Sweet Grand Californian Tradition Continues
This holiday season, don’t miss the 7-foot gingerbread house in the lobby of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Every year, a team of 25(!) gingerbread craftspeople create a completely different replica of the hotel. And to think we thought those grocery store build-your-own kits were difficult to assemble …
Holiday Magic With A Personalized Touch
Wondering where to buy personalized ornaments at Disneyland? Luckily, you’ve got a couple of options.
- Plaza Point on Main Street, U.S.A.: Pick up a unique, hand-painted, and personalized ornament for someone special in this Victorian era shop. (Bonus: It’s open all year round!)
- Julius Katz & Sons at Disney California Adventure: Word on the street is that this shop carries Pixar-themed ornaments.
- Emporium at Disneyland
- World of Disney and Disney Home in Downtown Disney District
Disneyland Halfway to the Holidays 2022 Begins … Now!
Has this holiday sneak peek put a little jingle in your step? Us too! Disney says that there’s more holiday magic to come, so keep checking back here for the latest updates.
Can’t wait until the holidays to treat yourself? Let us play Santa and deliver magic to your home every month. Learn more about a digital subscription to WDW Magazine.