It’s the happiest of holidays at Disney Springs hotels! To get you into the spirit, they’ve released special “Celebrate the Magic” holiday room rates!
In addition to comfortable accommodations and excellent amenities, you’ll have easy access to the Disney Parks!
Participating “Celebrate the Magic” Holiday Rate Hotels
Listed by price, Here are the hotels offering special holiday rates through January 8th:
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $85 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $98 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $108 per room, per night
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $109 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $110.49 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $118 per suite, per night
These resorts are a great option if you’re looking to save money, but they also have unique personalities that you are sure to love! The B Resort & Spa has a zero-entry pool, the Wyndham Garden has a warm, inviting lobby serving up Joffrey’s, and the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace offers breakfast at Letterpress with Mickey and his pals!
Great Holiday Celebrations
These Disney Springs resort area hotels also come with the exclusive few perks reserved only for Walt Disney World Resort guests:
- Extra Magic Hours: Enjoy short lines as the parks open up just for WDW resort guests on select days during your stay.
- 60-Day FastPass+: Book your Fast Passes up to 60 days before you arrive
- Shuttle transportation: Every 30 minutes, a shuttle will arrive to sweep you away to the WDW theme parks, waterparks, and Disney Springs.
- Disney Springs Passport: This booklet offers discounts and specials at restaurants and shops at Disney Springs.
You have until January 8th to take advantage of these special holiday rates!